Chapter Sixteen

Helloooo guys. 

Yes I know. Ages since I've uploaded. I'm gonna upload a new chapter now. But be warned. its angst, angst and angst all over for the next few chapters. Don't say I've not warned you. Mild violence scenes.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

'Oh well, I must've mistook it for another day,' I thought. I opened the door,just about to step out.

'Hello pretty.' the scars on his face, the big build. Avery, obviously on Voldemort's orders. 'Petrificus Totalus!'

I screamed, until the curse hit me and I could move no more. I looked blankly upwards, looking him swoop down on me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes as the charm lifted.

Avery.

'What the-' I exclaimed, my head throbbing with pain.

Avery cackled and said, ' Why, good evening, princess.'

'Don't call me-Wait what? Evening?' I asked. It was morning when I got abducted.

'Evening?' he asked, confused. 'I shouldn't talk to such people',' I thought, 'My intellect is getting worse.'

'Yes, evening, you idiot. Wasn't it MORNING when you so effectively kidnapped me?' I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm while I rolled my eyes. Honestly, abducting a lady when she just stepped out of the shower isn't very gentleman like, but again, when were Death Eaters gentlemen like?

'Sharp mouth you've got there. But you won't be laughing for long. It was morning. Then I-ah- forgot to lift the curse  My masters were furious. ' he shuddered a little.

'Masters? You-Know-Who?' I felt paralysed with fear, well, except my mouth, of course.

'Oh no,' he cackled once more. 'Masters!' he called out. 'She's awake!'

-------------------------

My eyes were wide open while I waited for his so-called-masters.

And I saw something that made my heart drop.

'Well, well, well. Good evening, princess.' Jane pulled the 's' really long she sounded like a typical snake.

Courtney and Lucy smirked. My eyes narrowed as I looked at Jane, Courtney and Lucy. Jane, I can understand, but why Courtney and Lucy? They were my best friends. And on that spot. I felt betrayal. True betrayal. 

I stood up, not wanting to feel intimidated, fists clenched, and a muscle moving in my jaw.

Jane twirled a wand in her hands and I looked closely. It was my wand! There is no mistake about the pointy end and that little sliver dent at the side.

'That's my wand!' I said angrily.

Jane smiled and looked at it, then looked back at me. 'So it is.'

Her calmness infuriated me. However, I kept my cool.

'Hello, sweetheart.' Courtney and Lucy said in unison. There was nothing more heart-wrenching than that. Maybe there is, but its in a later part of the story.

'Who are you?!' my voice screamed in my mind, but my lips curved upwards, and I said mockingly, 'Hello, darlings.' 

My calmness seemed to infuriate them as much as they did to me. All of them smiled poisonously at me, and starting walking towards my direction.

My smile turned slowly into a straight line as they got closer.

'Its now or never, Lirana.' I told myself, and turned to my side with a gasp. It worked. All of them turned to their right, my left, and I made use of the temporary distraction to run to my right, and towards the door.

I was a foot out of the door when a person pinned me to a wall next to the door, and said, 'Where do you think, you're going?' Courtney's voice. 

'Courtney...' I pleaded. 'Please.' She gave me a smirk, and handed me to the rest of them, whom pulled me back to my former place. They chained me to the wall (Obviously I couldn't escape, they had my wand!) and I felt as vulnerable as I felt a few years ago facing Voldemort.

My only hope is gone. Courtney and Lucy have turned against me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. 

That was all I remember from there. I vaguely remember a few blows, kicks, before I lost consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling weary and hurt. Every part of me was aching. I turned my head to my side. Even that hurt.

I opened and looked around me. My eyesight was blurry, but this was the manor, I was sure. The place I thought I'll never return to again.

My sight got clearer, and I saw Avion at the side of my bed, reading. 

'Awake already?' I turned again to see Avion smiling at me. Tears flooded my eyes at once.

'Silly girl.' he cupped my cheeks, and wiped the tears off with his thumbs. 'Now give me a big smile.' 

I gave him a weak smile, which I was sure, looked worse than me crying.

'That's better.' he looked around. 'Let me get you some water.'

I suddenly thought of my wand. 'My....wand.' I croaked. Even my voice sounded weird.

Kenneth's expression turned into a small frown. He brought me the glass of water and said, 'Drink this first.'

I shook my head stubbornly.

'Lirana.' he said warningly.

I pouted, and thought, 'Yeah, sure I can drink lying down.' 

Kenneth Avion seemed to have heard what I thought and helped me up. 'Careful.' he reminded.

I drank through the straw he put into the water. He seemed fidgety.

I finished it, and looked at him expectantly.

'Lira.' he said, looking at me. 'I don't know how to break this to you.' My palms were getting sweaty. What happened to my wand?

'When your brother, Benedict Peverell, Peter Peverell and I went to find you-'

'How did you find me?' I enquired. My voice wasn't so croaky after the water.

'We heard your screams. It was terrifying. We opened the door, and that Jane Riverdale girl fired curses at us. Lucy and Courtney did the same and we defended ourselves.' he paused for a moment, then continued. 'The last spell fired was from Jane Riverdale, using your wand.' he gulped.

'To Peter Peverell.' he said, lowering his head.

I froze. 'What spell was it?' 

He said in a hushed whisper, barely audible. 'Avada Kedavra.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have more, but I decided to stop here. Just in case you were confused, Lirana is in love with BENEDICT PEVERELL, not Peter Peverell. 

Hope you enjoyed it. Vote, fan and comment!

P.S. Read my other dramione fan fiction, Only For You (Dramione).