Chapter Eleven

As I promised. 

Disclaimer: I do not own most of the plots and characters, they belong to J.K. Rowling.

Enjoy!

P.S. Vote because this is the second chapter in a day! :D

--------------------------------------------------

The apple vanished. Nervous, we repeated the procedure once more.

After I opened the cabinet and inspected it, I threw it to Draco with a smile.

Draco inspected it, and cheered.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. I silenced Draco, and we looked at the door nervously.

I was Professor Trelawany. I motioned to Draco, and we waved our wands in a singular motion and did a non-verbal spell, throwing her out of the Room of Requirement.

'That's really impressive. Non-verbal spells are only learnt when you're much older.' Draco said, impressed.

'I asked Dumbledore to raise me to a higher grade. I'll get my answer tonight.' I said, surprising him.

'Not bad!' he said, patting my head. 'Let's listen in case anyone is outside.' We pressed our ears to the wall and listened intently. 

We heard Potter's voice! Both of us turned stiff and rigid. The last thing we'd want to do is to let Potter find out our plans. 

Half an hour later, after we heard Potter no more,Draco and I sneaked into our common room.

When we were there, I looked around frantically for a sign of an owl. 

And at the windowsill, was an tawny owl!

I rushed over, saw the Hogwarts crest, and opened it eagerly. I ignored the looks at me.

Draco walked over and read it aloud.

Miss Lirana Narcissa Malfoy,

  We have received your request of moving up a few years and you have demonstrated your ability, and it has been decided you will move up to the fourth grade, and you shall be a fifth grade next year. However, if we catch wind of your grades dropping, we shall make you return you to the grade you should be in that year.You may seek help from the teachers whenever you prefer. Enclosed with this letter is your fourth year timetable. You shall use this timetable from tomorrow onwards.

Sincerly,

Deputy Headmistress,

Professor Minerva McGonagall.

'Fifth year next year, fourth year now!' Courtney was in awe. 'Lirana, that is really advanced! You'd be taking your OWLS next year!' I smirked, while Jane scowled.

'Perfect little Lira. Such a snob.' she mocked.

I snapped at her. 'That's all you can say? Weak. You're jealous.'

'Me? Jealous? Hah. You're just a spoiled little girl.' she looked a little taken aback as she retorted.

'Oh, you're jealous. Your results stink so badly, I doubt you'll manage it until second grade. Face it.' I threw it full into a face.

'How dare you-' she walked forwards, wanting to strangle me.

'Enough!' Draco stepped in. 'I'm a prefect, and I have the right to tell you both to stop.' I opened my mouth to retort, but Draco stopped me. 'Especially you, Lira, you're my sister.' he glared at me. I scowled and folded my arms.

'I shall get you, no matter what it takes.' Jane threatened, and she walked out of the room.

After Jane walked out of the room, some Slytherins came to congratulate me. I thanked them graciously. 

'Malfoy.' I looked towards the voice.

The one that spoke was a girl with long blonde hair and green emerald eyes.

'I am Janice Night. This,' she pointed to a brunette girl with bluish eyes, 'Is Charlotte Ann Sayer.' she nodded. 'Nice to meet you.' I smiled.

'Hello, I'm Kenneth Avion.' a boy with blonde-brownish hair greeted me.

'We're all fourth years. We'll meet you here for breakfast, and we'll go for classes together.' Janice said, and I nodded.

'Those are the popular girls you were talking to.' Lucy told me in an undertone, after they left.

'Popular?' I asked blankly.

'Yes, popular, Just as popular as you and Draco are in Slytherin. They're always at my side, so you won't really meet them.

At that time, Slytherin was divided into two sides. Basically, its the Death Eater side and the non-Death Eater side. You may not be a Death Eater if you're on the Death Eater side, it just depends on your families.

'Watch your back, Lirana. They're famous for their beauty, as well as backstabbing.' Lucy warned.

I nodded, but thought otherwise. How bad could it be?

----------------------------------

How did you guys like it? I'm revealing the girl world to you. :O

Vote, comment, and fan! 

P.S. Read my other fanfic, Only For You (Dramione)