~ Strange Moments ~

~ The scene starts from the same place as before ~

Hui In was begging to the Immortal Man, ' Please don't kill me! I beg you!
It's all my fault! What do you want? I'll give you everything! ' Hui In was begging for mercy and burst into crying.

' I do want something, your blood and body! ' Saying this, the Immortal Man grabbed Hui In and ate the entire flesh of the neck in one bite. The moment was disgusting and horrible.

So it clearly says that he is a Vampire, but a different breed of Vampire.
There were vampires thousand years ago, but that Immortal Man was the one and only dangerous vampire than others. It also clears that he is just not a vampire but a Demonic Dracula.

~ Scene changes ~

*Hui In opens her eyes*, she was looking around and many big trees were around everywhere. Hui In realized that the Immortal Man killed her was all her dream. She got up and looking around,
' Are you looking for me? ', a cold voice came from the behind. Hui In turned behind and it was the Immortal Man.

' Where did you bring me? What's this place? ' Hui In asked him as she was hyped up.

Immortal Man: Calm down! Can't you just shut up instead of asking questions?
*He grabs Hui In's shoulder*

Hui In was breathing heavily and was about to loose her sense again, the Immortal Man grabbed her closer to him.

As soon as Hui In regained her consciousness, she moved away quickly,

Hui In: What are you doing? Don't come close! Step back!

The Immortal Man sighed,
' I thought you came here to kill me but the opposite happened ', He was laughing like a Devil when he said that.

Hui In: You said I'm special for you. Why am I special??!! Answer me!

Immortal Man: Don't act like you know nothing! You are also the chosen one from this forest.

Hui In: What!! You are the chosen one, not me!! Stop talking nonsense, just answer my question!

Immortal Man became a little angry and shouted,
' You are also the chosen one because you were born after me! You're special to me because you possess half power of me! '

Hui In was shocked and starting at the Immortal Man's eyes. She didn't know that she possessed half of the power of the Immortal Man.

The Immortal Man keept looking at Hui In and he realised that Hui In really didn't know about it.

Immortal Man: So you really didn't know about it.

Hui In: But - But how? I was born in the pala..

' Because your parents lied to you. You weren't born there. Your mother wanted to possess some great powers from this forest so she came here. You were in her womb. But when she was trying to possess the power, she accidentally gave birth and you were only 8 months in her womb. '
The Immortal Man kept telling her this,

Hui In: Is this really the truth? How?
Why they lied to me?

Immortal Man: They didn't just lied to you but the whole kingdom, no one knows the truth except your parents and me.

Hui In: Then, how I possessed those great powers?

Immortal Man: Because the power was absorbing your mother, those powers were like s*cking energy from humans. But when she gave birth to you, the power couldn't absorb your energy, instead you absorbed them.
That's how it is!

Hui In was stunned to speak and kept staring at the Immortal Man's eyes.

The Immortal Man came closer to Hui In and chanted a magical word. Immediately, a huge wing came out from his back. The wing was same as a Bat's wing, but it was too huge. The wing was so large that one blow would destroy everything in an instant.

' Hui In! get up in my back, I'll take you to somewhere ', the Immortal Man told her. Hui In was shocked,
' Does wing like this exists in the earth? No wonder! ' Hui In was thinking deeply. She was afraid to get up on his back.
So the Immortal Man turned himself into a Dragon. Hui In was shocked again that how could a man have much of these strange things. Hui In got up on his back and the Immortal Man started flying with a flap of his wings. Hui In sat tightly holding his back. He was flying through the clouds, he was going higher and higher up to the sky, Hui In could see that the forest was small like an ant.
The Immortal Man suddenly teleported into a jungle. The jungle was not that dark and it was not that deep but the jungle was too beautiful. Hui In was surprised as she was looking around,
' Oh my god! It's unbelievably beautiful! ' Hui In said that to the Immortal Man.

The Immortal Man smiled a bit and Hui In noticed it.

Immortal Man: Do you know what this jungle holds?

Hui In: I don't know, what it is?

Immortal Man: This jungle holds the great powers of us. Look *pointing to a statue of an vampire creature
( it's face looks like a vampire but the body looks like a dragon)*,
this statue holds my power. If my powers are gone or if I die then this statue will be destroyed into pieces.

Look at that statue *pointing to a statue of a woman soldier holding a big and wide black sword*, this statue holds the power of the woman who was born to kill me. This statue will disappear when she will kill me.

Hui In: Who is this girl? And I knew that you will never die nor no one can kill you.

Immortal Man: This girl was only born to kill me. It's true that I'll never die but she can kill me if she wants.
Now look at that statue *pointing to a statue of a woman holding a magical big sword from the sky*, this is you. This statue holds your power and this statue will never disappear.

Hui In became too much curious and anxious while hearing this,
Hui In: Why won't my statue disappear?

Immortal Man: Because you have no mission for now. But even if you have mission and if you complete it, but still your statue won't disappear. It's because you are an honorable woman of this jungle and that magical forest.

Hui In: Why am I an honourable woman of this jungle and that forest?

Immortal Man: Because you are the only one who is not misusing any powers. Also you hold great powers but you are using it for good. And also there are three persons who are strongest in the world.

Hui In: Who are those three persons?

Immortal Man: First one is that woman who is going to kill me, second one is myself and third one is you.

Hui In was shocked hearing this from the Immortal Man. Hui In thought that she was just the strongest in her kingdom but she didn't know that she was the third strongest person in the entire world.