~ Last Moment ~

Hui In and Ahn Jin have been spending time for some days, Hui In had some change of heart. Of course she called off her engagement with Yeo Eul, Yeo Eul didn't had any idea why she called off their engagement. Hui In told him everything, that made Yeo Eul and her father stress.

Ahn Jin was satisfied as he could change Hui In's heart, but it will still break Hui In's heart if she finds out that Ahn Jin was trying to win her heart but didn't love her. Hui didn't wanted to spend times with Ahn Jin, but he always followed her and talk to her.

Ahn Jin's other four brothers always observed each others moves, so they found out that Ahn Jin was trying to hit on Hui In. Ahn Jin's brothers were also like him and they didn't want their brothers win something even if it's someone's heart.

Hui In was mentally exhausted after she got betrayed by Yeo Eul and she was physically sick too. Because she is mentally ill, her divine powers were reacting weird and was absorbing her physical powers. She was like a normal human, her parents were much worried of her. As she was sick, the king exchanged someone as command of the royal soldiers and the guards.

The king was also disappointed of Hui In and that made Hui In more sick. At this situation, Ahn Jin was still meeting Hui In in her chamber. Few days later, a rumour spread that Hui In and the youngest son of the master Park family slept together in Hui In's chamber. That rumour spread too quickly that it was impossible to shut peoples mouth and this was the worst for Hui In.

Hui In's right hand man Seol Heeung helped her to go the forest where Ahn Jin and she met. Hui In was walking alone, she crying and screaming loudly, she couldn't hear those sounds of the air or the trees. Her screams made all the birds ran away in fear, the birds were warning each other to run away, the trees started spreading some green lights which made Hui In calm.

Hui In was relaxed as she could throw away all her pain and grudges, she was relaxing beside a tree. As she was about to sleep, she heard some thunderstorms. She looked up the sky but it was clean, the clouds were white and the sky was blue.

' I just heard some thunderstorm! What's happening? ', Hui In whispered with confusion. She looked back and she saw a lighting strike coming towards her, it entered her body as she looked back.

~ Scene changes to a dark forest ~

Hui In was crying and screaming,
' Help! Help! Is anyone there? Help! Why do you want to kill me? What did I do??!! ', Hui In was begging to a man.

The forest seemed burnt a few years ago, it was dark and ashes everywhere and it was also mystic.

The man answered Hui In with a deep voice and cold voice, ' I took care of you, I was always beside you when you were sad, I held you back when you were mentally sick. But what did I got for my doings? I was betrayed! You played with me! '

Hui In looked up and said, ' Did I ever tell you to look for me? Why you were always sticking with me like a glue? If you don't let me go, do you think you can leave here alive? Wherever you hide, he will take revenge!! '

And the shocking thing was, he was none other than Ahn Jin. ' I will see how he will take revenge on me! I loved before him, was he with you when you were all sick??!! ', saying this and at the same time, Ahn Jin divided Hui In's throat with his sword.

Hui In's head was in Ahn Jin's head, this proves that Ahn Jin was a psychopath. Ahn Jin was crying grabbing Hui In's body and a tall man was walking towards him from the behind.
He lunged at Ahn Jin and split his body into hundreds of pieces with just one big scratch.

~ Scene changes to y/n ~

Y/n jumped of her bed in shock, her friends were scared of y/n jumped out like that.

' Why is this happening to me? Maybe my brain is damage? Why am I seeing such things?!! ', Y/n was mumbling.

Minnie: Are you okay y/n? Did you saw a nightmare?

Y/n: Yes, a nightmare!! No - No, my brain is not working!

Her friends and the nurses were shocked as y/n was behaving like crazy.

The doctors immediately took her to check her brain, few minutes later, they got the CT scan of her brain. The shocking thing was, her brain was totally fine but y/n was behaving strangely. So her friends tried to talk to y/n,
Lisa: Y/n, can you tell us what happened to you? Why are you so worried?

Y/n: I'm afraid! I'm seeing some strange visions, I saw a man named Yeo Eul who looked like Min Yoongi spending times with a girl named Hui In. I saw a man Ahn Jin who looked like Kim Taehyung, he was also spending a great time with that girl but he beheaded her with his sword.
And some other men who looked like Hwang Shin's sons.

Arin: You were just worried about this? Come one this is just a dream!

Y/n: No it's not! I have been seeing these strange things after I lost my conscious in my house, it's a vision. Why don't you believe? A lighting strike always hits me, even it hit me Infront of everyone but you didn't see it?

Yuki: Wait! You mean when you lost your sense Infront of us? There was no lighting strike, like how? You are seeing things.

Y/n: You don't believe me! You don't!
*She whispered again and again*

Y/n was hopeless and couldn't share what she was going through, she was mentally and physically sick. She was praying to not get hit by the lighting strike again.

Everything happened in the hospital was told to Min Yoongi, his right hand man Jangul gave him the information.

Min Yoongi: She is acting strange?

Jangul: Yes, sir! She was saying strange things but unfortunately our informant didn't hear it as he was far from them.

Min Yoongi: Fine, but make sure to collect all the informations!

Jangul: Yes, sir!

Min Yoongi got the information but it doesn't stop here, all the brothers found out that y/n was hospitalised because she was ill. Now all the brothers are getting the same information about y/n.

~ Scebe chabges to the mafia brothers~

All the brothers gathered together except Park Jimin. Everyone was staring at eachother with grudge,

Kim Seokjin: You guys played well!

Jung Hoseok: Played well? What about you?

Min Yoongi: It's that everyone was following y/n.

Jeon Jungkook: You guys didn't even know her and you are doing this!?

Kim Taehyung: Jungkook, you were overseas all the time but you came just for y/n? I was following her first.

Kim Namjoon: Oh, so let me tell you I met y/n first and we had a good bonding.

The thing was when they were following y/n, their peoples were caught by eachother and the siblings found out that everyone was following y/n but Park Jimin didn't do anything.

When they were arguing, Park Jimin came to the downstairs,

Park Jimin: What's happening here?

Kim Taehyung: Were you also following y/n, Jimin hyung?

Park Jimin: What do you mean? Who is y/n?

Kim Namjoon: Jimin, why did you come back Korea?

Min Yoongi: Exactly, did you come for y/n?

Park Jimin: Who the heck is y/n? What's happening here?

Jung Hoseok: The thing is we all were following the girl y/n because each brothers were interested in her, so do you know her?

Park Jimin: I don't know her and I came back Korea to work in the underworld and my business here.