~ Lost ~

Some bad guys tried to come close to y/n but suddenly someone pushed him away.
Y/n looked at the guy, it was Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: Let me fulfill your desire you jerks, ( punch them hardly ).

They ran as fast as they could.

Y/n: Thank you for saving me again Mr. Kim.

Taehyung: So you didn't know me last time, you saw those news aren't you?

Y/n: Yes. Well, were you following me?

Taehyung: Why would I follow you? I was walking on the way. If you think I like you then you're wrong, I just care about all the students from this college. Also, i heard you're trying to hit on my brother Namjoon.

Y/n: It's not that I like you, I'm grateful that you helped me and I'm not hitting on your brother. We are just friends, we are in the same semester.

Taehyung: You are very childish, you don't know what to do even you are a matured girl, ( walks away ).

Y/n came back to hostel with Soju and Ramyeon. " Some bad guys tried to disturb me on my way to the college, but again Taehyung saved me", said
y/n ( to her roommates ).

Lisa: I thought you are the unluckiest person but I think you are the luckiest.

Y/n: And why am i lucky?

Yuki: Of course you are lucky! Namjoon saved you from the bully gang and now Taehyung saved you from your father and those bad guys.
Don't take Taehyung away from me, he is my crush, ( dramatically ).
*Everyone laughing*.

Few days later, y/n's foster father came again to the hostel.

Y/n's father: Y/n!!! I'm not going alone home now, you'll come with me today.
( Loudly and angry ).

Y/n: You can't do this to me, *loudly*.

Y/n's father grabbed her hair tightly, "You think that guy is going to save you? Who the h*ll was that guy? I'm also going to teach him a lesson,
*red eyes*.

Taehyung: Again this old hag? Aishh!!
( He then twists his hands ).

Y/n's father: You darn boy, let my hands go!!!! I'm going to report you.

Taehyung: Report me?? Do that sh*t. I'm going to report you for assaulting your daughter. You can't just do that, until I'm in Korea,
*death stares to him*.

Y/n's father started to afraid of him, so he left the place.
Y/n was quite and didn't said anything.

Taehyung: You stupid girl didn't even report your father!! If you want to beat up by him then why are you in college, just drop out.

Y/n: I can't just do that, I have no guardian, I can't do things on my own, *sadly*.

" The heck this girl saying", Taehyung thinking. Taehyung was bothered, so he didn't said anything and walks away.

Lisa saw what happened there.
Lisa: Y/n, you have to tell me whats going on. Why can't you do anything on your own? Why your father trying to control you?

Y/n was quite, she didn't make any sound.
Lisa: You have to tell me, you cant just ignore this.

Y/n: I'm sorry, but I want to be alone, ( left the place ).

After this, her roommates thought that y/n doesn't trust them and don't see them as their friends.

Yuki: She is really weird, she didn't tell a single thing about her parents or about her past. I think she doesn't like us.

Lisa: I also think she doesn't like us, she didn't talk to us for 4 days. She behaves like a psycho.

Y/n heard everything what they were talking about her, and she entered that room,