~ Coming For You Pt.2 ~

Y/n finished her work and waiting for Arin outside the company when suddenly a guy says, ' Hello, I'm here to see you '.

Y/n turned around and saw no one there, but she could recognise that it was the voice of that guy from her dream. She screamed, ' Who are you? Please stop scaring me!! '

Arin comes to her,
Arin: What's wrong y/n, are you okay?

Y/n: Didn't you hear something?

Arin: Yes, you just scream.

Y/n: No, someone just said ' Hello ' and ' I'm here to see you '!!

Arin: I didn't hear it. If you really heae it then maybe Someone is pranking with you

Y/n: I hope it was a prank, lets go Arin.
They both are going on their way to their home.

But suddenly y/n saw his foster father coming towards her, she started running as she saw her foster father chasing her. She tried to run fast but she fell in the ground, her foster father catches her,
Y/n's father: You brat! I got you! You thought you are free from me? Never, ever!! Give me money, bi*ch! Or I'll beat you to death!

Y/n: I'm never going to give you money!

Her foster father was about slap her but a powerful wind just pushed him back, he fell in the ground as someone pushed him like that. It seemed that all the forces of the world surrounded him, as if someone had taken revenge on him.

Y/n realised that she was also pushed back like this when she tried to suicide, she didn't think anything and ran away from there. She reached home by a taxi, she was trying to calm herself, she could hear her heartbeat clearly, it was beating too fastly.

Y/n: Oh no! What if he is with me?!! What am I gonna do??!!

She started praying, she have been praying for an hour with no rest. She was tired so she washed up and called Arin, ( Arin picks up her call ).

Arin: Hey y/n! Did you arrive at your house? Whats wrong, why are you crying?!

Y/n: Im scared Arin! What am I gonna do?

Arin: What's wrong? Please explain it to me.

Y/n: When I was walking outside the company, my foster father saw me and chased me. I caught me but something strage pushed him away. I was able to run but I think some paranormal creature is following me!! *Crying*

Arin: Y/n, calm down. Maybe you are thinking too much, nothing will happen to you.

Y/n: Then explain me whats the thing that pushed my father away? I didn't do it for sure, or I don't think I will ever had a chance to call you!!

Arin: I don't know how to explain that. But, if that paranormal creature tried to hurt you then he would have done that. If not then why he saved you when you tried to suicide and today?

Y/n can't answer her question because it was true that the paranormal creature saved her twice.
Y/n: I know - I know. But isn't scary if someone is following you but you can't see them? *Crying*

Arin: If you feel uneasy then you should call Lisa or Minnie to stay with you. I would stay tonight with you but it will take me 2 hours to reach your house. Don't worry y/n.

Y/n: It's okay, don't worry about me. Good night, ( y/n cuts the call ).

Y/n was thinking about calling Lisa or Minnie but she thought it would disturb them. She didn't want to bother them when suddenly her phone was vibrating. She looked at her phone and saw a group video call, it's group video call of her college friends.

She thought that if her friends see her then they will think something happened to her but if she doesn't pick then she would be in more trouble. Because if she doesn't pick up then they will think something happened to y/n. So she had no choice but to answer the group video call.

Y/n: Hey! How are you doing guys?

Lisa: We are doing great! What 'bout you?

Y/n: Im fine too. *Smiles*

Daehyun: Y/n did you cry?

Yuki: Yeah y/n! Your eyes and nose are red! Did something happen to you?

Y/n: Uhh, well. I caught a runny nose so my nose is red.

Minnie: It doesn't look like you caught a runny nose.

Y/n: I'm not lying Minnie. *Makes sad but cute face*

( Everyone is laughing because y/n was looking funny ).

Y/n: Guys I have to work Tomorrow, Im going to sleep now. Bye!!!
( Everyone says goodnight to her ).

Y/n was trying sleep but she can't, she was afraid. She feels like something is in her room, she was praying in her mind.

~ Scene from y/n's room corner ~

Someone was peeking at her from the corner. He kept peeking at her and found out that y/n can't sleep of fear. He then started sing a magical song.

Hearing this magical song, Y/n was completely calm. She was asleep in a minute. That creature was standing beside y/n,
???: Y/n, finally I found you. I only came for you. You escaped from me then, but you can't escape me now. *Smiles* ( Disappears into the air ).