15 | random thoughts

Start from the beginning

y/n:
guys.. don't text during class
but i'll try to visit when i can
also i'm very sinceryrely sorry ror running off by myself on the eri rescue thig

nejire:
i would've taken that serious if u spelled it right
but either way it's ok!! ur alive and that's all it matters :D

tamaki:
minus the fact she lost her quirk...

nejire:
shhh we dont talk about that!!!!!
when do you think eri's gonna be able to visit?

mirio:
Probably awhile :')
I do hope soon though

y/n:
yesyes
anywyas i have stuff i want to do
one of the first ones was to apologize to you guys for the sake of apologizing + because i ran off stupidly

mirio:
Hope you get the stuff done! :D

nejire:
bye n/n, visit soon please
i don't think this class's sanity is gonna last long.....

tamaki:
bye y/n..!

y/n is offline

💤

"SHINSOU CLICKED THE REMOTE, and the television screen turned black. He had just caught up with the news. His head raced with thoughts and curiosities. He faintly remembered Aizawa mentioning a quirk erasing bullet, but he wasn't even sure why he was recalling that thought right now.

Perhaps someone's quirk got erased. Did the villains they faced even have those bullets, though? He didn't know. He couldn't remember. A fresh wave of anger threatened to wash over him, though he held it back. He really needed to control his temper, Shinsou told himself.

Something kept nagging him in the back of his mind. He had felt restless in the past few days like something was wrong. Maybe if the boy just asked Aizawa and hoped the monotonous man would give him a straight answer. Screw it, why not? It wouldn't do any well for Shinsou if he kept sitting around wondering. He wanted answers, and he was going to find them.

shinsou:
hey, sorry for the bother.
did anything go wrong at rescuing eri and stuff? i just caught up w the news.

Shinsou's fingers hovered over the phone screen that he had pulled out to text Aizawa. His eyes were fixed on the screen, desperately wanting an answer though it wasn't shown on his expression. The bubble popped up from the other side of the screen, showing that Aizawa had seen his message and was typing.

aizawa:
not sure if you'd count it terrible, but y/n's on break from school
need you to not tell anyone, this should be classified info from public or at least i think so
bakugo lost her quirk due to quirk erasing bullet.

...What?

Shinsou replied with a quick, 'oh, thanks for telling' and exited his messages with Aizawa. At least he didn't feel so restless anymore, getting an answer to something. But the closest to taking number one including Pro Heroes, quirk lost. The boy wasn't sure how to feel.

Maybe he should text Y/n. Shinsou wasn't even sure what he was thinking and why he had these thoughts right now. Maybe he wasn't in his right mind. He sure felt like it, these past few days. Shinsou didn't want to overthink, but he didn't want to make immediate decisions.

Just say hello. Shinsou repeated to himself over and over, as he hesitantly clicked on Y/n's contact.

insomnia buddy:
hello

Did Shinsou come off as too stiff? Too cold? He didn't know. Why did he even care? What was he doing? What was he doing? Why was he worrying over a simple message? What if she didn't respond? What if she leaves him on seen? What does he even want to say after that message? Why was he worrying about this?

Shinsou had never cared about anyone specially, so he had never give a second thought when he told people things. Shinsou often came off as blunt and straightforward. But here he was, worrying about a single text message.

A single text.

Shinsou dragged a hand down the right side of his face, letting a long sigh escape his lips. On top of all this, the school festival was soon. All courses could participate, and being in General Studies, his class wasn't an exception. He had better things to do than worry over small things.

Yet his mind refused.

word count: 1428 words
i need to get the relationship between them going forward because after all, this is a shinsou x reader :3