3 | meeting someone

[ edited ]

"I BRIEFLY GLANCED at my phone, as it beeped a few times, meaning someone had texted me.

dadzawa:
kid, change my contact name.
also, we're meeting at _____

kid:
what? I think it's true
how do you literally name me 'kid' and still recognize me? don't you have like 20 adopted kids? 💀

dadzawa:
i only call you kid.
the rest are problem children.
and plus, i'm not a father to 20 kids. the father life chose me.

kid:
lmao
aww, am i special or something?
anyway i gtg, see you later aizawa

kid has went offline

dadzawa:
maybe you are

dadzawa has deleted a message

bye kid.

"Y/n, come help Nejire with the katsudon!" Mirio called over his shoulder. I stood up and ran into the kitchen. "NEJIRE! Okay.. so you do it like this.."

💤

I arrived at the location with my hero costume on, to see a purple haired boy with a scarf that looked awfully familiar to Aizawa's. I glanced at him.

Hitoshi Shinsou was his name?

I plopped down on the floor. He glanced at me curiously.

"Who are you?" He asked, tipping his head.
"Bakugo Y/n. Shinsou's your name, right? Aizawa's talked about you sometimes." I said tiredly, cross legged on the grass. Shinsou chuckled. "You don't seem like an Bakugo."

"So, he's been training you?" I gestured vaguely to the scarf, ignoring his earlier comment. The boy nodded. "Yeah." I smiled. "That's nice to hear he's actually been personally training someone that's not--" "Y/n." Aizawa had walked up. I held up my hands, as if I was surrendering. "I said nothing."

He sighed. "Alright, Shinsou. I want you to watch us spar." My eyes slightly widened, then I nodded. "And, please get out the way if you don't want to get cut."

Shinsou's POV:

I had a confused expression on my face. "Why her?" Aizawa glanced at Bakugo. "You didn't tell him?" Bakugo gave a little shrugged. "Hey, I said I said nothing." She answered dryly. Aizawa heaved another sigh. "Y/n is closest to taking the number one spot, including Pro Heroes."

My eyes widened. "Woah."

I watched as they got into their fighting stances. "Start." Aizawa spoke. Immediately, Bakugo's quirk was erased. I expected her to get captured in his scarf, but as it reached out quickly she flipped back.

Then, she started running towards Aizawa. She pulled out- a knife? It was a small one, and she seemed to take a second to aim before throwing it right beside Aizawa's neck, barely skimming it. He stiffened for a second, and that gave Bakugo enough time to reach him.

Now, it was hand-to-hand combat.

Bakugo tried to punch Aizawa, but he barely caught her arm in time and tried to flip her on her back. Instead, she saw it and summersaulted back. She sprang up to her feet. Then, they kept hitting and dodging.

She did it without breaking a sweat, to my surprise.

That was the second Aizawa blinked. In a flash, Aizawa was against a tree. Bakugo pinned him, smirking. She had a small knife right against his throat.