Fifteen

VALENTINE'S DAY

It was the most anticipated day in February at the Dunder Mifflin office

It was the most anticipated day in February at the Dunder Mifflin office. Pink hearts adorned every available surface, red streamers hung from the ceiling, and the air was filled with a sense of love and excitement for Valentine's Day.

~

Pam sat in the conference room with a smile on her face, "I really like Valentine's Day in this office. It's kind of like grade school. Everybody gives out little presents and stuff. Like last year, Jim gave everyone this card with Dwight's head on it. It was horrifying and funny." She recalled to the camera crew.

~

Back in the bullpen, The office was abuzz with chatter and laughter as a delivery driver wandered into the room holding an arrangement of flowers. Pam gulped trying to hold down her excitement, "Phyllis." She read the tag.

"You could just sign here..."

~

"Roy and I are saving for the wedding, so I made him promise not to get me anything too big." Pam mentioned to the camera crew, clearly awaiting her present.

~

"'Happy Valentine's Day, Darling, love Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration'." Meridith read off the card.

"Isn't he sweet?" Phyllis' cheeks flushed a reddish-pinkish tone.

"Yeah. Wow."

~

Meanwhile, in Michael's office, he was preparing for the day with Dwight's assistance, carefully packing his briefcase. "All right, Dwight. As you know, I'm heading to New York today to do a presentation on the branch to the new CFO." He explained as Dwight handed the man his passport.

"And you want me to come with you," Dwight added.

"No. Opposite of that."

Dwight placed his hands on his hips, "I will stay here and run things on this end." He bowed his head, confident he could take on the job.

"Very good."

"Question. Will you be seeing Jan when you're in New York?" Dwight helped put Michael's coat on.

"I probably will. Why do you ask?"

Dwight smirked, "Well, it's Valentine's Day. And you guys, you know..." He cocked an eyebrow, alluding to the man. Michael smiled in his reminiscent state. "Yeah. Screwed."