Six

SEXUAL HARASSMENT

It was a Monday morning, everyone was sitting in their usual positions working as Michael left his office with a mysterious smile before spotting Jim flicking through his file, "Hey, what's up?" He sat himself on the desk, hands in his lap

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was a Monday morning, everyone was sitting in their usual positions working as Michael left his office with a mysterious smile before spotting Jim flicking through his file, "Hey, what's up?" He sat himself on the desk, hands in his lap.

"Hey."

"Any emails today?"

"Um, I don't think so."

"No? Um, check your spam folder."

Jim clicked through his emails, "Oh, there it is."

"What?" Michael tried to hide his grin.

"Um... 50 signs your priest might be Michael Jackson." Jim read from his computer screen as Michael chuckled with a clap before bursting out with laughter. "Well done. Topical." He rewarded the man.

~

"I am the king of forwards. It's how I like to do business. Everybody joking around. We're like Friends. I am Chandler. And Joey. And, uh, Pam is Rachel. Isabelle is... Monica. And Dwight is Kramer." Michael decided to the camera team.

~

Back in the bullpen, Michael made his rounds, he stood behind Dwight as they both watched a video, "So the monkey does the sex thing right...here!" Dwight pointed to his computer before cackling at the monkey.

Michael huffed a laugh, "That's funny! That's funny." His face straightened. "Not offensive. Because it's nature, educational." He spoke directly to the camera.

"Do you want the link? 'Cause then you could forward it around."

"Um, I--" Michael hesitated as Todd Packer snuck into the room behind him.

"Consider it. Maybe, maybe. Well, we'll see. Because I don't know if it's a--" Todd lifted Michael's coat over his head. "Wha... come on!" Michael muffled through the opening in his coat.

"What has two thumbs and likes to bone your mom?" Todd smirked, letting Michael out of the trap. "This guy!" He finger-pointed to himself. The men laugh as they do an elaborate handshake.

"Oh, you are so bad. Yeah."

"Oh, phew, ro, rah! Aaah!"

"Oh, this guy is out of control. He is a madman. Better get the bleep button ready for him." Michael signaled to the man.

"Bleep bleep!" Todd squeaked as Jim wandered into the room, stopping before his desk. "What's up, Halpert? Still queer?" He spotted the man. Jim stood in silence before his eyes darted to the camera with a glare.

"Uh-oh!"

~

"Todd Packer and I are total BFFs. Best friends forever. He and I came up together as salesmen. One time we were out and we met this set of twins. And Packer told them that we were brothers. And so, you know, one thing led to another. And we brought 'em back to the motel. And then Packer did both of them." Michael marveled as he sat in his office chair. "It was awesome. It was..." He lowered his head in a reminiscent state.