Two

DIVERSITY DAY

It was now a Wednesday at the office, or Diversity Day, which Michael called it

It was now a Wednesday at the office, or Diversity Day, which Michael called it. For other staff, it was a normal day to them, "Hey Al, may I help you here?" Michael opened the conference room door with a squeak before peering his head in.

"I'm all set, thank you."

"Good." Michael bobbed his head. "I'd go with the rows. That's a good idea." He instructed before closing the door.

~

"Today is diversity day, and someone is going to come in and talk to us about diversity, it's something that I've been pushing--that I've been wanting to push for a long time, and corporate-mandated it," Michael mentioned to the camera crew, now sat at his desk whilst trying to hold in his excitement. "I never actually talked to corporate about it, they kind of beat me with the punch. Those bastards! But I was going to, and I think it's very important that we have this, I'm very, very excited."

~

Meanwhile, with the sales department, Dwight was reading through sensitive documents, whilst, Jim was on a call, "That's the thing, it's a very sturdy paper, and on the back it says '100% post customer contempt'." He read from his computer. "So--What? Hello, yep, wait, what?" The boy placed his finger on his opposite ear trying to listen to the cracked call. "I'm sorry, Mr. Deckard, I think I'm losing you." He leaned back into his chair as Dwight started shredding paper at his desk. "Hello? Hello? Yeah, hold on one second, hold on one second. Do you really have to do that right now?" The brunette looked to Dwight.

"I should have done this weeks ago, actually." Dwight clutched his prize possession.

Jim exhaled, "Mister Decker, I'm sorry about that, would you wait one second? Yeah, just one second. Thanks." He insisted before turning off the shredder that ended with a whirl. "Hello? That's it, perfect. So what I was saying was--" He began again as Dwight ended the call. "Hello?" The boy echoed into an empty call before placing it back on the handle. "Thanks, Dwight."

"'Retaliation'. Tit for tit."

"That is not the expression."

"Well, that should be." Dwight raised his brows, turning the machine back on.

~

"This is my biggest sale of the year," Jim spoke to the camera. "They love me over there, for some reason, I'm not really sure why, but you know I make one call over there, every year, just to renew their account. And that one call ends up being 25% of my commission, for the whole year. So you know, I buy a mini bottle of champagne, and celebrate. And this year, I'm pushing recycled paper on them, for one percent more. I know, getting cocky right." He covered his smirk.

~

Nearby, in the kitchen, Isabelle was instructed by Michael to bake something for the Diversity Day event, she was getting through the recipe unbothered as Jim strolled into the room, "Baking?"