loneliness

——————————————————————
CLARIFICATIONS:

I'm sorry.

This chapter takes place in the previous chapter, simultaneously.

Welcome to the new world order.

——————————————————————

- You can go now - the man nodded, turned around and disappeared into the darkness of the place.

A smiling but repentant Antonio came out of the basement, gave a sigh and walked into the kitchen.

Once there, he sat in front of the table, he didn't want to eat, he just hoped that the information he had given the critic would work for him.

He was no longer smiling, he was locked in his thoughts, confused, he tried to accommodate his memories with his feelings, yes, he was a muse, that's why he couldn't understand the way he felt having the critic around, he wanted to take care of him, protect him and please him..., he looked at his left hand, he looked at the bandages carefully, a subtle smile appeared on his face at the memory, he carefully removed the bandage revealing his complete set of nails, clearly not enough time had passed for them to return to grow, it was a muse mechanism.

He ran his hands over his face, trying to erase the feeling... he looked at the ceiling, there were black stains, nothing important, the silence was evident, he explored his surroundings with his eyes until an object in the corner of the table caught his attention. Mark's cell phone.

Would it be a bad idea to snoop through the boy's things? He wouldn't realize... Also, it wouldn't be the first time he's done it.

He took the device and turned it on.

His wallpaper was the same as the one on his laptop "Nice detail" he thought, but, when he try to access information, password, "password?" Well, it was to be expected.

"What password would an "eccentric" Critic have with both mommy and daddy issues?", he tried the three things that every person would try, his name, his date of birth and "password", obviously, none of them worked, how stupid, he was about to to give up when a last attempt occurred to him.

"Atún" (Tuna In Spanish), surprisingly, worked, How did he know? I don't know, Sixth Sense? Crazy Eye isn't wrong? It doesn't matter, he look through the applications, there were no social networks, everything was on the computer.

What could he do? He reviewed his options.

Gallery.

Some music application.

notes

Check Google history.

IbisPaint...?, What?, IbisPaint?, he opened it without thinking, there were three "works", one of them was just a "blank sheet", another was a drawing of a hand in a ...uncomfortable Position , the last one caught his attention, a sketch, line art that did not reach the color, what seemed to be an elf, locked in a closet, with an air pump inflating and deflating a balloon covered with the sheets of a bed that was could see through the half-closed door...it was good art, a good concept, will it mean anything?...we will never know.

He exited the application, entered the music application, looked at the artists.

Melanie Martinez.

Tally Hall.

Glass Animals.

MotherMother.

TV Girl.

"Hamilton Soundtrack".