smooth

-----------------------------------
NOTICES:

This chapter takes place right after the previous chapter.

TW: short chapter 😭.

Welcome to the new world order.

-----------------------------------

Mark fell exhausted in bed, wearing pajamas, it had been a long day, he was waiting for his partner so he could sleep in peace, he had to admit that the fact of That he slept next to him gave him that feeling of security.

The brunette looked around, saw the clean floor and the empty trash can, he noticed a detail, why had Antonio made it clean? None of the "guests" came to his room... it doesn't matter.

Antonio entered the room, closing the door behind him, and sighed.

-Everything ready? -asked the brunette.

-yep- he responded -but...it's not yet time to sleep- he got a grimace of disgust from the brunette -Tomorrow you will have to expel the spore... And, since you killed the possible host, we will have to look for someone else. ...-The editor explained, Mark just looked at him with a grimace of disgust.

-ay bb, go to sleep now -he said without further ado as he turned his back on his and settled himself better between the sheets.

-What?- A mocking smile appeared on the editor's face, he received no response.

The most logical thing was to get ready to sleep, so he turned off the light and locked the door With key.

(Where did that key come from?)

He took a place next to his companion who gave a sigh.

-Today was a long day, huh? -the editor laughed.

-yup....-The Critic took off his glasses, leaving them on the bureau, and proceeded to rub his face while yawning.

-But well...-The editor looked at the critic's back.

Antonio clung to Mark, wrapping his arms around his waist, resting his head on his shoulder, making his breath hit it.

A chill ran down the Critic's spine, causing him to squirm slightly.

-hmm...-Mark took Antonio's hand, a hand that he himself redirected towards his leg, the editor understood the indication and began to caress.

From top to bottom, the Critic took a deep breath, a sudden kiss was planted on his neck, Mark stroked Antonio's hair.

The temperature began to rise, Antonio ran his hand under Mark's shirt, his hands were cold.

In response to that intimate touch, Mark lowered his own pants, making way for his partner to touch him...

Antonio masturbated Mark's member while subtly rubbing against him.

Mark's breathing was increasing, he was eager, he wanted more, he turned over his shoulder to look at his companion, who never erased his smile.

Antonio's hand did not stop, the critic straightened slightly and pulled him by the arm, pressing him closer to him.

He gave a sigh, he needed it inside (DDDDIEEEEE).
.
.
This time only the bottom garments had gone on Mark on top of Antonio, the boy hugged the neck of the latter, who took him by the hip guiding him from top to bottom.

Mark was panting for more, panting to the rhythm of the thrusts. He closed his eyes to concentrate on the pleasure. He could feel Antonio's hand sliding down his lower back to join the activity of his member, increasing both the pain and the pleasure.

Mark's gasps went from that to loud moans that he tried to silence by sheltering his mouth in the bleeding on his left arm.

He closed his eyes tightly to channel the pain while enjoying the pleasure.

And, as for Antonio, oh Antonio..., where to start?.

That man enjoyed his partner's muffled moans, smiling as he guided his hips and caressed his insides.

He knew that the noises they made were trying the muse's patience, but at this point he no longer cared.

He penetrated and caressed his partner while taking control of the situation.

At one point, Mark let go of Antonio's neck and leaned on both hands to look at his face, his agitated breathing collided with the expectant smile of his companion, he didn't think twice, he took him and kissed him gently, caressing  his cheeks while he interspersed that action with his agitated breathing.

Antonio continued with the attacks, these were softer, he caressed the critic's back with one hand and guided him with the other without breaking the kiss.

The speed increased, the minutes passed, they were close to the end and, without breaking contact, they ran for the same amount of time (😃👍).

Once the act was over, Mark surrendered to Antonio's side, whom he hugged, passing his hand across his chest until he reached his shoulder. The editor reciprocated the gesture and hugged his partner.
.
.
.
.
.

I know, this chapter was pure segg but... yeah.