search

——————————————————————
NOTICES:

This chapter in a little extra before everything falls apart.

Welcome to the new world order.

——————————————————————

Antonio opened his eyes while an automatic smile formed on his face, a smile that was erased when he noticed Parker's lifeless head held by the muse's tentacle.

-ho-!,..god...-Antonio stood up suddenly, bumping into the chestnut tree and that head fell to the ground when it was released by the muse.

Two blows hit the floor from below, the muse was hungry.

-hmmm- the Critic grumbled upon being awakened so suddenly.-What... what happened?- Antonio gave a sigh.

-nothing...get dressed, let's go out-.

The Critic let out a loud moan, he didn't want to go out, he wasn't used to going out twice in a row.

-Why? I already go out yesterday- he complained while putting on his glasses.Antonio laughed dryly.

-Maybe if you hadn't killed the potential host...you wouldn't have to go out- he explained while putting on his clothes.

Mark sat on the bed and looked for his clothes, he managed to locate one in the corner of the bed, near Antonio.

-hmm...pass me my underwear- He asked while rubbing his eyes and pointing to the garment, his partner nodded and executed the requested action, Mark began to laugh -hmhm, thank you- he took the garment between laughs and prepared to put it on.

-What are you laughing at? -I question, ready to "start" the day.

-You're welcome...it's just that I haven't said that in a long time...-Antonio's smile widened as he shook his head.

(Jsjs,Why did I write that shit?🧍‍♂️)
.
.
After dressing, once downstairs, Mark waited for Antonio in the living room while he fed that tentacled monster.

He thought about his mother...his father and everything he once considered family... Anthony, Parker and Chester, who was he going to give the spore to now?... they were all dead... except for... .

-Hey! Ready to go?- He was taken out of his thoughts by the editor's questioning.

-What?, oh, yes...-.

-Perfect!-I take a coat-ah, by the way, we will pass for Victoria before finding your host, don't you mind?-he explain.

-um,no,no...not at all-.

-Well, let's go-Mark stood up as he left with the editor.

Once outside, both subjects were in the car, everything was quiet until Mark began to be bothered by the silence.

🎶 Arms tonite - Mother Mother 🎶

The Critic bobbed his head to the song's opening beat.

-and...Why are we going to pick up Victoria?-.

-oh, um, apparently, their house is... dirty, so to speak, so... yup, she'll come with us to... clear his head a little- His partner just nodded.

The song continued, Mark looking out the window as he lip-synced the lyrics, without Sing.

-Is it very far?-he ask as if it were a small child

-ehh, no...not so much-.

They spent a good part of the trip without speaking, several songs passed, 3, to be exact.