extraction

--------------------------------------
NOTICES:
The spore is more planted than the plants growing on my roof.
Welcome to the new world order.
--------------------------------------
-Ahh~-*pum*-Aha~!-These types of screams echoed throughout the upstairs and the echo reached the downstairs...where the muse was.

The muse was fed up, it didn't understand human behavior, it didn't understand why the screams for Antonio to stop quickly turned into prayers for him not to stop, it didn't understand many things but...those screams were not of pain.

On the upper floor, Antonio penetrated Mark, the bruises on his neck and the marks on the critic's waist indicated the violence and the compassion that Antonio had for Mark, everything happened so quickly...How did they get there?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mark opened his eyes with difficulty, he felt dizzy and very sore, when he looked around he realized that he was in his room, he didn't remember getting there, so yes or yes something must have carried him to his bed.

His head hurt and his neck was killing him but when he tried...he couldn't Move.
Something was surrounding him from behind with arms and everything, at the same time he felt a breath on the back of his neck.
Mark was trying to free himself from the grip but he was too weak and the grip was too firm.

Mark was aware that it was Antonio and he was already somewhat angry about the news about his mother. A silent tear came out of the critic's eyes.
Suddenly he felt Antonio press him more against himself, leaving Mark breathless. He had forgotten how good human warmth could feel. Mark stopped resisting and closed his eyes to...enjoy the moment?

The alarm rang, Mark had been awake for a few minutes and refused to open his eyes, he felt like the arms that imprisoned him before were no longer there and he was finally able to stretch his arms and then contract them into a ball on the bed.

-awwww-the alarm stopped ringing and almost at the same time Mark opened his eyes only to find the figure of Antonio waiting for him to wake up.

-w-what are you doing?-Mark rubbed his eyes and looked for his glasses on the bureau.

-Are you looking for your glasses?-.

-hm, yeah...-Antonio made a face of disgust and then put his hand in his pocket.

-they broke, but you can have mine-Antonio took out a case from his pocket, Mark looked at the object confused and took it while he sat on the bed with the blanket covering him from his waist down.

-do you wear glasses?-Mark opened the case and took out the glasses.

-Sometimes-Antonio sat next to Mark.

-hmmm, I don't think we have the same Magnification...-Mark put on the glasses and looked around and, the glasses were fine, but it was Antonio's touch that startled him.

There were a few seconds of silence before Antonio decided to speak.

-Get dressed Mark-Antonio gave Mark's leg a light blow and stood up to leave the room.

Mark listened, got dressed, took a backpack out of his closet, put some clothes in and hid them under the bed.

Once outside the room, Mark looked for Antonio, he did not find him, Mark gave a sigh and prepared to go down the stairs.

-hey, um... Antonio-the boy was timidly peeking out of the kitchen frame-can I ask you a question?-Mark showed himself completely, he had his hands behind his back.

-I don't know...Can you?-Antonio was being funny, which made Mark sigh.

-Would you let me ask you a question?- he corrected.