the spore

--------------------------------------
This chapter takes place right after the previous chapter.

The spore has just been planted.

Welcome to the new world order.
--------------------------------------
A current of cold air came through the window of that young man, who woke up with a headache as if he were suffering from a hangover.

It took Mark a few minutes to come to his senses and realize that he had woken up in the middle of the night and that his glasses were missing.

He looked around with difficulty, locating the object on his bureau, a carefully placed pair of glasses on a napkin with a glass of water next to it.

"What?..." the boy thought, put on his glasses and went to the bathroom.

He could directly feel the cold, a shiver ran down his spine, perhaps because of the latter or because of the memory of what happened that same night...

Once his needs were finished, Mark looked in the mirror trying to understand his reality when something caught his attention, a black dot on the left side of his neck... he touched it, it was warm unlike the rest of his body, he tried of joining cables...and immediately remembered the video that his father had dedicated to him.

"DON'T PLANT THE SPORE" said that man, Mark realized that he was completely lost, he sat on the floor of that cold bathroom, he no longer cared if he caught a cold, he could only judge himself and think about How pathetic it had been to have the spore planted on him because he was horny...

The alarm sounded.

-hmmm..-Mark felt weak, like the little energy he used to have was drained...the alarm kept ringing, it didn't seem like Mark wanted to get up...he didn't even reach out to turn off the alarm...Mark was starting to fell asleep, it seemed that he was so tired that the noise of the alarm would lull him to sleep... suddenly a knock from below the floor made him jump in fright... Mark turned off the alarm, the muse was hungry.

After dressing,Mark walked down the stairs with difficulty towards the kitchen.

-good morning Mark!-Antonio seemed to be cooking something...something that smelled very good...good enough to wake up the stomach of his companion who did not hesitate to sit down and wait for breakfast... Antonio seemed a little offended to that-aren't you going to feed the muse?-Mark was taken out of his thoughts with this question.

-Haven't you fed it Already?!-Mark was Fed up by this point.

Apff, it's not my muse-Antonio spoke without taking his eyes off the frying pan...

-ahggg...-Mark got up, complaining, towards the refrigerator, taking out two bags FULL of meat.
Antonio looked at this out of the corner of his eye.

-you're going to need more than that.

-get in the bag then-
Mark was already so tired that he couldn't think properly...like almost always.

-Excuse me?-Antonio stopped for a while and placed his hand on the knob to turn off the stove just in case.

-noo, nothing-Mark turned around and left.

-HUAAAAAA-the sound of the muse's moans made Mark hurry up.

-I'm coming!!,I'M COMING!!-Mark slammed the door to the basement and dropped the bags-here!-the muse hugged the two bags with it's tentacles and devoured them quickly, Mark watched attentively, waiting for your next instruction.

Heavy breathing filled that room, when a bottle came out of the darkness, Mark took it without thinking.

The moment Mark wanted to leave, a voice stopped him.

-you are gaining a lot of confidence Mr.mayhwe...be careful, it is not the time yet-Mark did not say anything and left.

Once in the kitchen, Mark sat down again, supporting his head with both hands.

-You're having a bad time, huh?-Antonio served breakfast (to the reader's imagination), Mark just moved forward and started to eat...but something was different...the food tasted...different.

-hm..It tastes stweng-Mark spoke with his mouth full.

-What? It can't be... - Antonio looked at the food confused, while Mark tried to pass it with difficulty. Antonio analyzed Mark carefully and when he looked at his neck he understood - ow, it's the spore - Antonio got up from his chair to look for something in the refrigerator and then throw a bag of raw meat in front of his partner-take, eat-Mark looked at the bag with rejection.

-meat? you're feeding me raw meat? -Antonio nodded.

-just eat it, it's what you need-.

-well...-Mark supposed he had to obey, Mark took a piece and put it in his mouth with fear and...it tasted like heaven.

Mark looked at Antonio with surprise and began to eat without stopping, Antonio had his classic smile, but something in his eyes was different...he was definitely going to miss cooking, since the spore was planted in him he has not been able to eat anything but meat raw.

Mark seemed so happy to try raw meat, a shame that a few hours later the worst news would be revealed.

-GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!-Mark screamed in rage, the news about his mother's death had taken him by surprise.

-Are you done? -Antonio remained calm and then began to massage his forehead with annoyance -Okay,all in your way -Antonio cut off the recording and then approached his partner-Why don't you ever do what's asked to you?-Mark began to back away, head down, he clearly recognized his mistake but it was too late, Antonio began to take the shoulders of Mark who was trying to defend himself without success, during the struggle, Mark fell to the floor, knocking over a chair in the process, and as soon as he looked up he received a blow so hard that he was left semi-conscious against the corner of his desk.

Mark opened his eyes with difficulty, he couldn't move and he felt a hand caressing his hair.

-don't worry, it will soon be over-Mark watched Antonio's silhouette walk away and sit on the stairs to later passing his hands over his face and doing what seemed like reflection.

Mark's vision was blurry, he couldn't quite make out what was happening.
Finally, through tears, he closed his eyes.

--------------------------------------
sorry,it's not much.