Chapter 16

"Hey, are you okay?" Alexius asked, leaning forward to get a better look at his face. Cyrus stayed silent, Alexius noticed that tearse started to swell up in his eyes and he quickly wiped them away. "Y-yeah, all good," He said with a half hearted smile. Alexius hugged him, "It's okay if something wrong, I'm here for you." Cyrus froze, but then hugged her back. They stayed in that position for who knows how long before she realized the Cyrus was snoring! He had fallen asleep! Alexius didn't know if she wanted to laugh or not. She sat there, unsure what to do for a moment before she decided to set him down and let him lay on her bed. She pulled the covers over him and smiled as she looked at him. It was late anyways and he was probably exhausted from whatever Hakkan has had him doing. Alexius then walked over to her desk, she decided she would write back to her mother:

Dear my lovely mother.....

I've had a great time here so far, well mostly. Hakkan, the king, well.....let's just say he's super stubborn, probably more stubborn than Dad! I know, who could be more stuborn than him! Anyways, we went swimming today and I might of tripped and cut my foot open, but it should be better by the time I return home. I hope that you're having at least some fun in Carthya without having to worry about Dad and I doing something stupid. Surprisingly, Dad and I haven't gotten into to much trouble. The trade is sorta of going well, again, Hakkan is super stubborn, so it's hard to get anything done. Were having a meeting tomorrow and hopfulling it will be the last one before we go home. I miss you so much! I love you a lot!

Miss you so much, hopefully Tobias and Roden aren't bothering you all that much!

Love, your daughter, Alexius <3

Alexius smiled as she drew the little heart beside her name. She then yawned as she closed it up, she was exhausted from all the swimming and running around they had done today. She walked out of her room and handed her letter to one of the servants. Mari helped her get a bath and change into her night gown. Once she was finished she made her way to her room, she was basically sleep walking by the time she got there. All the caddles had gone out in her room and it was dark. She walked to the left side of her bed and rolled into it. Alexius felt like she was forgetting something, but couldn't quite put her finger on it, she ignored it and quickly fell asleep.

Cyrus's POV

Cyrus blinked his eyes open. Last he remembered was crying while being embraced in a hug with Alexius. He was in bed and still wearing the same clothes earlier. He didn't remember going to his bedroom thought. "Whatever," he sighed. He was to tired to worry about changing his clothes or how he got into bed. He did noticed one thing, it didn't feel like his bed and it was quite dark in the room. He rolled over to the left side of his bed and then he froze. Alexius was there, sleeping quietly right beside him. Cyrus could feel his fae grow super hot, he shouldn't be in the same bed as her. He wanted to get out of her bed as quick as possible, but he couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face for a bit. Then he got an idea, but it was a stupid one, he was going to do it, but then he decided that he shouldn't. He quickly got out of her bed and ran back to his room.