Chapter 8

(A HUGE SMUT WARNING!? Do say i didn't warn you)

Jack cathes up with Gabriel. Gabriel cocked his neck towords Jack. "Why are you following me?" Gabriel asks Jack with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Because my dear brother that's not a way to treat a lady" Jack says with a slight smirk on his face."Why do you care all of a sudden?. You were gone for 6 years why are you in my life all of a sudden? Is it to give me hope that you care? Or is it because you want Irean? For all i care take her.... SHE IS YOURS..." Gabriel says with a big amount of hatred in his voice.

"Oh my dear brother. Why are you like this? I never did anything wrong to you. I left to keep you safe and then you do this" Jack says "Why do i even call you my Brother... LEAVE" And then Jack walked away. Once he came back to Gabriel's apartment he saw me sitting on the couch with a crop top and shorts that barely cover my ass. Once I heard the door open I looked to see who it is. I thought it would be Gabriel coming back to apologize to me. But instead I saw Jack

"How did it go?" I asked "It went terrible. But it's okay he is usually like this so I'm not worried much" he said as he sat down next to me "You have a point there" I said looking at him and then I saw he was looking at my lips I smiled.

He grabs me by my hand and pulled me off the couch into a embrace and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. Then he took me by the neck and pressed me up against the wall and sucked on my neck so as kissed my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly "I want you. I can't get you out of my head and I think the only way to get you out of my head is to so I will F#ck you" he says with lustful eyes. And he mumbled "Fucking hell... your just... perfect" He said as he slid his hand to my ass and grabbed it firmly causing me to moan.

Then he took me to the bedroom and placed me on the bed he was towering over me and then he unzipped his pants and proceeded to take off his pants and shirt he kissed my neck again. He slipped off both my underwear and my shorts and my shirt. He took off his underwear and slowly slipped it in and thrusting against me I arch my back and rolled back my eyes. The thrusting got faster only the sound of skin hitting against each other.

"Come on Irean" he says then I noticed his mask was off and I blushed deeply "Oh my-~" I moaned. He grabs my throat and kissed me deeply. He thrusted so hard that the bed was squeaking and shaking. I gripped the back of his head and moaned loudly. My breath got caught in the back of my throat as he thrusted "Breath baby! Breath~" he said as I took a deep breath as his thrusts got weaker but then sped up again. "I'm so close. C'mon baby~" he moans and my eyes rolled back "Jack~" I moaned his name. He looked at me after he cumed inside me. And he slowed down. He was out of breath breathing heavily. His body was weak and fell on top of mine. The only this that can be heard was our heavy breathing. "Good girl" he said looking at me with his chin placed on my chest. I ran my fingers through his brown hair. And I kissed his forehead.
"Did I get out of your head?" I asked "No..." he says.

"Get some rest. We can talk about this tomorrow" I said. "Okay, Baby" he says with his head now flat on my chest and his eyes closed. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall asleep.

695 words

Jackson Watson

Jackson Watson

Irean Nathaniel

Irean Nathaniel