Chapter Twenty Six

Eva's Pov

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a black lingerie. River and Adam were in his room and I was dying for another threesome.

I knocked on their room door and Adam opened it. He let his eyes roam my body before whistling and pulling me inside.

"Eva, you're..." River stopped when he saw what I was wearing. "Holy shit. Are you trying to kill us, Eva?".

I cat walked towards River and sat on his laps, facing him. His arms wrapped around my waist instantly and I kissed him hard. I felt Adam cup my breasts from behind and placed a kiss on my neck.

I pulled away from the boys and lay on the bed. They watched me with list written all over their faces. I spread my legs and began pleasuring myself.

River and Adam were shocked and my eyes traveled down their bodies. I licked my fingers that were coated with my juices. "I taste nice. Don't you want a taste, Adam?".

He didn't need me to tell him twice, he got on the bed," I may have  get rid of this sexy thing you have on".

I gasped when he tore the lingerie off my body and attacked my wet pussy. Soon, the room was filled with him slurping my pussy juices and my moans.

River had gotten rid of his clothes by now and got on the bed, "Sit on my face. Let me taste you".

I sat on his face and my hand went to his hair when his tongue touched me. Adam spanked my ass and I cried out in pleasure,"Daddy!!".

He chuckled and kissed my neck,"Be a good girl and count for me, okay?".

I nodded and he spanked my ass, bringing tears to my eyes,"One". He spanked my ass again,"Two".

By the time he got to eleven, I was cumming hard on River's tongue. I fell on the bed, my breathing uneven.

I hadn't even caught my breath when Adam shoved two fingers into me. I let out a loud moan as he finger fucked me crazily.

I was about to cum but he pulled his fingers out and let River take over. River was so good at this. Adam sucked on my hard, swollen buds.

I didn't know who to focus on. The guy with his fingers buried deep in me or the guy whose face was buried in my chest. And before I realized what was happening, I was cumming for the second time that day.

Adam claimed my lips as he reached out for the condom,"You don't know what you taste like baby".

"Tell me. What do I taste like?". "Heaven".

River pulled me out of Adam's grip,"I have something urgent to attend to. Go down on me. Please. I need a release badly".

I went down slowly, not breaking eye contact once. I stroked him gently before taking him into my mouth.

He closed his eyes as I sucked on his cock. I took him out of my mouth and spat on it, swirling my tongue over it's tip before taking it into my mouth again.

He grabbed a handful of my hair,"Fuck. Keep going". I swirled my tongue around his balls before taking him in my mouth again.

I felt him twitch in my mouth and his grip on my hair got unbearable. He let out a low groan before cumming in my mouth.

Adam pulled me up and gently placed me on the bed before slamming into me.

He took no pity on me as he pounded into me hard. My nails dug into his skin in a plea for mercy.

I was in cloud hundred and one and my release was close. He knew  it, so he increased his speed and in a matter of seconds, I was cumming all over  his dick.
____

Hailey frowned as I filled her in on the events,"Eva. I think I'm developing feelings for River".

I gasped,"Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize. I thought you were into older men. I didn't know. I'm sorry ".

She chuckled,"I didn't inform you. So it's fine". I nudged her,"River,huh".

She laughed as we made our way to the cafeteria, earning us glances from others.

A/N: Okay😂 I don't want anyone questioning my innocence. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed rn😂😂

Love y'all