Charlie, Asmodeus, and Stolas

Charlie teleports to the Lust Ring, walking to Ozzie's place as she opens the door, seeing Asmodeus and Stolas already there.

Asmodeus, looking frustrated and tired. He is holding the lawyer's contract for Crimson's ransom.

Asmodeus groans, wanting this to be over so he can see Fizzarolli. "Can I just sign it already? Like, can we move this along?" He asked as Charlie joined them.

"Please. I'm only here so I can get my friend back." Charlie said.

Crimson's lawyer shrugs, and gives him a pen. Stolas suspects that the lawyer being fine with this could mean something's off.

"Sire, you need to know the contents of this contract, you can't just sign it. A deal made with a Sin like yourself would be everlastingly binding... Perhaps I can look it over, I'm a fast reader." Stolas reads the paper. "Oh! Hmmm... This is a contract giving Crimson all of Ozzie's factory assets. And, giving him permission to use Fizzarolli's head for a wall decoration."

Asmodeus grows outraged and rips the contract out of Stolas' hands.

" WAIT, WHAT?!"

"Juuuust making sure you're paying attention!" The landlord nervously laughs. "Here's the real contract."

Crimson's lawyer retrieves a stack of papers and shoves them forward on the desk.

Stolas claps, "Oohoohoohoo! This will be fun! I love words!"

Asmodeus becomes angry, and burns the fake contract. Charlie looks at the papers in shocked, trying to count how many they were. She wanted to kill Crimson for this bullshit at this point and get her friend back.