Robo Fizarella

Well, me and my brother, Fizzarolli were always close. Our names are identical, but not much. We cherish our necklaces, a symbol of our relationship, no matter what happens to us. I haven't seen him ever since that horrible accident on our birthday..."

Fizarella plays with a heart shape necklace, unlocking it as it shows a picture of her and Fizzarolli as kids, the caption says, "Siblings 4 ever."

"Well, you didn't deserve that... Believe me..."  Angel said, giving Fizarella a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll find him..."  Charlie added.

"Yeah.."  Fizarella nodded.

----

"Hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyyy, Implings! It's us, the Robotic Fizzarolli and Robotic Fizzarella! Shipped from Big Ozzie's factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land, spelled with Os, to avoid lawsuits! H-H-H-H-H-Hit it!"

Stage lights turn on and point at Robo Fizzarolli and Robo Fizarella as they begins to dance and sing a song of the same name as the park.

Robo Fizzarolli:  Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land!

The curtains open to reveal Robo twin's band, FizzaRolli 'n Friends, composed of various hideously decrepit animatronics, including Big Woobly on guitar.

Robo Fizzarella:  Everybody sing along with the Loo Loo band

The Robotic twins goes around pointing and gesturing at various demons in the audience. Stolas looks excited when Robo Fizzarolli gets to him, but this is short-lived as Blitzø pops up and points his rifle at Robo Fizzarolli, who dashes back to the stage.

Robo Fizzarella: Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Laaand!

Platforms in the stage rise up in time with the music.

Robo Fizzarolli:  Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land!
Everything is beautiful at Loo Loo Land
Ugly children holdin' hands in Loo Loo Laaand!

Robo Fizzarolli grabs various Imp children out of the audience and wraps them up in a big hug, before jumping up and tossing them away. Most of the children slam into the bleachers, while one soars behind them. Robo Fizzarella starts glitching and making robotic glitching sounds.

Both:  Everybody's friendly,

Robo Fizzarolli hugs Big Woobly so hard that its neck breaks a bit more than it already had been.

Both:  And nobody is mean

Robo Fizzarella dashes over to the two-headed, banjo-playing bear animatronic and slaps it in the back. The animatronic then squirts a stream of oil from its bigger head at the face of an Imp in the bleachers attempting to drown out the song with music from his phone.

Robo Fizzarolli: No copyright infringement's ever seeen

Robo Fizzarolli dumps a gasoline canister onto a large stack of cease-and-desist papers, lights a match, and throws the match and the canister at the stack, setting the whole thing ablaze.

Robo Fizzarolli:  We have a dream...

Backup Singer: (They has a dream)

Robo Fizzarella:  I'm here to tell...

Backup Singer: (They're here to tell)

Both: About a magical, fantastic place called Loo Loo Laaaaand!

Octavia is sitting and absorbing the musical with disgusted boredom.

Stolas is gleefully clapping to the music, while Octavia has thrown her head back in torment, banging her fist on the seat next to her.

Robo Fizzarolli, Robo Fizzarella & Backup Singer:  --body sing along with the Loo Loo band! Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Laaaaaaand!

The show ends with a small pyrotechnic display as Robotic twins cackles maniacally. The bear animatronic faceplants onto the stage and falls to pieces. Stolas claps and cheers even harder.

"Ah hohohoho ho ho ho ho ho, how delightful!" Stolas cheered.

Behind Stolas, an imp armed with a kris dagger rises from beneath the seats ready to stab Stolas, but the top of his head is quickly blown apart by a shot from Blitzø, who has taken up a position in the gallery behind the back row of seats while Imps scream in absolute fear and run away.

-----
"So... It's always been juggling, balloons and pranks we were good at the most, and I feel like it's all...Gone."  Fizarella said, resting her head on Husk's chest.

"Fizz...If you weren't here and if the accident never happened, what would you have done?" Niffty asked as Husk wrapped his wings around Fizarella.

"Me and my brother always wanted to have our own circus, with lots of tricks, animals, and musicals." Fizarella said.

THERE'S TWO OF THEM?! Vaggie thought, referring to Fizarella and Charlie both loving to sing, which is something they have in common.

"Someday, I hope to find him.."  Fizarella sighed, playing with her necklace.

"I'm sure you will." Charlie said. "Who's up form movie night?"

Everyone cheers as Fizarella smiles, grateful for having them as her friends. She gets up to follow them to the lobby.

 She gets up to follow them to the lobby

Robotic Fizarella ^

(How she got her robot parts and how she became the entertainer of Hazbin Hotel will be on "Oops", I thought that your might want to know a little of her backstory and her and Fizzarolli's relationship)