A Reunion with the Twins

Fizarella sighed to herself, she boredly juggled her tennis balls as she kept thinking about her brother.

Charlie saw that she was juggling tennis balls, she wanted to tell Fizarella about going to the Greed Ring. She then walks over to Fizarella.

"Hey Fiz, I was wondering if you're actually sure about you'll be ok by yourself. You haven't been to the Greed Ring ever since my dad rescued you..." Charlie sits next to Fizarella on the bar.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be fine!" Fizarella said confidently as she juggled the tennis balls back to the basket.

"Okay...Call me when you get there." Charlie said as Fizarella roller skates away, skating at the sidewalk, not bothering run over anything.

————

Fizarella makes it to the Greed Ring, skating around as the demons looked at her in shock.

"No way! Fizarella's back after that fire incident!"

"But where has she been?"

"I've heard rumors that she's been at the Hazbin Hotel."

"With Lucifer's daughter?"

Fizarella was too busy roller skating that she didn't notice that demons knew who she was already, mostly due to her disappearance.

As soon as she continues skating, she wasn't paying attention to two imps in front and of her.

"GAH!-"

Fizarella crashed into the two imps, along with the other imp that also has roller skates.

"Fizzy?" The twins stared at each other with teary eyes as they hugged each other.

"It's been so long since I last saw-"

They both cut each other off when they saw Blitzø, who was staring at the two.

"Oh, wow. Lookee who it is." The twins said in usion as they stood up with a amused smirk.

"Oh, fuck... You again... And it's his twin sister..."  Blitzø said sarcastically.

" Stalkin' me now, huh?"  Fizzarolli asked.

"Oh, don't fuckin' flatter yourself, clown. I have my own life, y'know, without YOU in it. And where the fuck you've been? I'm surprised that you weren't like that lusty big ass." Blitzø asked Fizarella.

" Uh huh, sure! Blitzo. And to answer your question, I was in the Pride Ring.." 

"The "O" is silent now, bitch! And gee whiz, we've been in each other's relative vicinity TWICE, in the last FIFTEEN YEARS! That would make me, THE SHITTIEST STALKER IN HISTORY!"

Fizzarolli pets his quieves as Fizarella had a look of boredom at Blitzø's rage.

"Twice... IS ALREADY WAY TOO MUCH."

The twins shoves Blitzø out of the way and walks off. Blitzø dusts himself off and glares at them.

"Yeah, well at least I'm still actually working for my shit. And not getting everything handed to me like some pampered attention whore! And you probably are at that shitty hotel where you're with some nice bitch!"

Blitzø has struck a nerve in Fizzarolli and Fizarella's as they growls in anger. Fizzarolli calms down when his albino queef rubs against him and hands him a bone. Fizzarolli moves the bone to show the leash, with gold lettering saying "From Ozzie with🤍".

Fizarella looked at her bracket that says "Spider Loves His Toots" and she didn't bother shit what Blitzø says, since she already knows about his affair with Stolas.

"Yeah, but at least I'm not the one smittened by a prince horny owl."

"Well... Guess that's what resilience and talent gets ya" Fizzarolli chuckles. "Plus, my and Fizarella's horns were always bigger than yours. Weren't they?"

It grows silent for a bit, while Blitzø stands in anger. Before Fizzarolli and Fizarella walks different directions, Blitzø charges at them and they start to get into a street fight. The screen shifts upward to find a skyscraper-like building where Striker and Crimson unknowingly reside.

"So, you say you're good? 'Cuz we really need a big score right now." Crimson asked.

"The best, had a royal on the ropes just last week." Striker said, referring to Stolas. (At what happened in Western Energy)

Alessio pours him a glass of wine, while he follows up Striker's response.

"Sure, but not dead?" Crimson asked with a dark expression.

" It was... called off. But I have a body count in the hundreds! I ain't afraid to go after anyone. Women, kids-"

Striker's speech is interrupted by one of Fizzarolli's quieves getting launched into the window outside.

" And cute little-faced puppy-lookin' things. Don't matter!"

Striker then catches onto the fact that some drama is going on outside. He walks over to the window to see the problem while listening to Crimson's judging.

" Hmm... I'll tell ya what. If you can deliver something of value... I'll consider it."

" One moment..." Striker smirks. He opens the window and pulls out his lasso. He ropes the root of the problem, the twins and Blitzø, into the room and slams them against the wall, laughing sinisterly.

"Hired!" Crimson laughed.

"Funny to run into ya again, "Blitzy!"." Striker said as Crimson continues laughing.

Striker pulls out his knifes and slides toward Fizzarolli and Fizarella, pointing it under the chin.

"And with famous friends..."

"Oh, fuck me." Blitzø mumbled.

" For the record, we are not friends." Fizzarolli corrected.

"I only talked to Barbie Wire, not him." Fizarella agrees.

—————

"I really hope she makes it at the Greed Ring safe..." Charlie said, walking back and forth.

"Relax babe, why don't you give her a call? She should be there by now..." Vaggie suggested, stroking Charlie's face.

Angel Dust gets on his phone, trying to call Fizarella, only for her phone to ring next to Husk.

"Great...She forgot her phone..." Vaggie said.

"Wait, she still has her vWatch-" Charlie gets cut off when she sees TV turning on, revealing Crimson.

"Hello Charlotte! You don't know me, however, you don't need to!" The TV shows Crimson speaking as Charlie glared at him, she hated being referred to by her real name.

"What you need to know is that I have that little jester here with me." Striker is next to Crimson, having Fizarella tied up and a ball gag in her mouth.

"If you want her back alive, you'll give me exactly what I want." Angel and Husk both glare at Crimson as Charlie looks like she's about to explode and Vaggie grips on her spear.

"Who does that low life imp think he is kidnapping her?!" Vaggie glares at him. "Does he who the fuck he's messing with?!"

"You probably asked "Who I'm messing with?" Yes, I do. The weak softie princess who will make sure that this slutty clown is safe and sound to her little owner." Crimson smirks as Husk and Angel were starting to get pissed off.

"Anyways, my lawyer is coming to the Lust Ring with the contracts, so if you want to save that slutty whore, you can start by helping Asmodeus."

The TV shuts off as Charlie starts turning into her demon form, getting angry and about to destroy the TV as everyone held her back.

"Woah- Charlie!" Vaggie says as she gives Charlie a assuring hug, calming Charlie down.

"I'm going to get her back..." Charlie said, putting on her Tuxedo jacket, Vaggie was about to say something to stop her, but she stops herself, knowing that it'll cost Fizarella's life if Charlie doesn't go.

"Good luck, Toots, make sure she's back..." Angel said, everyone nodded in agreement as Charlie walks out of the hotel.