The bed was very small for two people to even lay comfortably, so I went to the another chair placed there and sat down there, I know she still is not ready to accept me, but I'll make sure to win her trust and everything

"Will you not sleep?" I heard her voice.

"I'll you take the bed i can sleep here" i said closing my eyes.

"You can come it's okay" she said and she asked only this was enough to put a smile on my face.

"It's okay, you sleep there I'm more than okay here" I said
.
.
And again after some minutes
"Vivaan" she called making me open my eyes
"Hmm"

"Can you bring the blanket from my bag this one is itching" she said and i nodded, standing up to go to her bag and pulled the blanket out of it.

"Sit I'm coming" she said and got out of the bed and went to the corner where bags are kept and opened her blue leather bag and took out a packet of something.

Then she went to the table and pick out candles from it and here I'm watching her with my curious eyes thinking what is she trynaa do.

She also found a metal stand kind of something, then with all these things together she sat down on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Not being able to hold back I asked her.

"Me? I'm hungry" she said while placing several candles below the stand.

"And what are you gonna do?" I asked her, and got up to move to her.

"Making noodles" she said lighting up the candles.

"Stand up" I said and she gave me a why look, before arguing further, I held her hand and made her stand up then picked up the blanket given by the motel and placed it on the ground.

"Floor is dirty and cold too, why you have to be so immature,what will we do if you catch cold here?" I scolded her for her carelessness and made her sit down again then went to the bed, i grasped her blanket and walked to her then covered her from it making sure she doesn't fall sick especially here.
"You didn't have to do it" she said adjusting it on her lap.

"If you will not care for yourself then I'll have to because I don't want you feel any kind of problem" I said and sat down opposite to her.

"Why?" She asked placing a pot filled with water on the stand

"Because when the problem is directed to you, I feel hurt so I'm indirectly taking care of myself" I asserted making her look at me for a moment and then looked away murmuring
"Whatever"

After some time the noodles were ready and she was about to touch the poet's handle with her hand but I stopped her helding her hand.

"Sometimes I really think did you buy your degree from someone?" I asked feeling really curious

"What? Why?"

"Because you act like you are not educated, and doing mbbs is so very far, when you don't even know that this handle is of steel so obviously it must be burning too" I stated thinking if she really is dumb or like to hurt herself.

"Dhyan nahi Diya" (didn't notice)

I didn't say anything just grabbed the steel with the help of the piece of cloth and placed it down.