Kaveh look in the mirror at his pearly white suit, with hints of golden embroidery, chains and cufflinks. Tying the outfit together was a red tie with a pure gold tie clip neatly securing it to his wrinkleless black shirt. The outfit perfectly captured Kaveh's personality; elegant yet passionate and fierce.

Haitham's suit was literally the opposite of his, in both colour and impression. It was all black with dark green details and silver linings. Along with his suit was a green scarf with a fancy print on it that rested around his arm like a snake, similar to a traditional sherwani. He had his hair slicked back, revealing both of his eyes and in Kaveh's opinion, it made him look ten times more handsome.

They simply stared at each other for a while, silent words of admiration running through their minds. 

"What...? Do I look okay?" Kaveh did a little twirl for Haitham to see the entire outfit, but Haitham continued staring in wide-eyed silence. Kaveh chuckled at his lover's dumbfounded expression.

"You look...gorgeous. No man or woman could ever rival your beauty..." Haitham walked to him, took his hand and kissed it. 

"Woah...If I'd known you'd get so flirtatious wearing a suit, I wouldn't have ever let you wear anything other than a suit." Kaveh joked, fixing up Haitham's hairstyle while Haitham continued staring at him with that look as if Kaveh were his whole world. 

Once they'd gotten enough of admiring each other in their new outfits, they were preparing to leave when Haitham noticed that tense look on Kaveh's face once again. He asked him about it, to which Kaveh simply sighed.

"Do you think she'll accept our...relationship? I don't know if I should tell her about us or not..." Kaveh asked in a low voice as he held onto Haitham's arm. 

"I can't tell you if she will or not but...if you don't want to tell her about our relationship just yet, I am fine with that." Haitham firmly held Kaveh's hand as he gave him the reassurance he needed.

"Just so you know, Haitham, I'm not leaving you no matter what her opinion is on our relationship." 

"Hm." Haitham's lips broke into a smile as he gave his lover a kiss before they decided to quit being sloppy and finally left the hotel.  

~~~

Now that they were at the doorstep of his mother's house, Kaveh's hands were undeniably shaking. They'd rung the doorbell and could hear chaos on the other side of the door, which made Kaveh smile a little before he began to anticipate who would open the door. 

Haitham had noticed Kaveh's shaking hands, and if it weren't for the fact that his hands were occupied with bags of gifts, he would've helped Kaveh calm down at least a little. 

And just then, loud footsteps could be heard and the click of the door's lock unlatching sounded. The couple watched in silence as the door swung open and they saw...nobody? 

"Mother, brother's here!!!!" Their attention was caught by the gasp of a child roughly half the size of the door who scrambled away, leaving the door open. 

Brother? Kaveh thought to himself before the realisation hit. He sighed before smiling to himself. 

Right then, a lady walked past the foyer and up to the door frame, right where Kaveh stood speechlessly. 

"Oh Kaveh...you've grown so much." The lady smiled, teary eyed as she reached her hand up to Kaveh's cheek and gently cupped it, and Kaveh could no longer hold back his tears. 

"Mom..." Kaveh pulled her into a hug and sobbed into her shoulder. His mother smiled and returned the hug, gently patting him on the back. After finally pulling away, Kaveh's mother pulled out a handkerchief and started wiping his tears away.