Chapter 18 - Blooming

(This chapter is all smut. 3000 words...)

-Narrator's POV-

"I have another way that'll ensure nobody will hear me..." Kaveh's voice was low, but riddled with lust.

He sunk to his knees in front of Haitham, and held onto the belts that were suspended around his hips. Tracing his fingertips along the intricately detailed ornaments lining the belts, he lifted his head in search for turquoise eyes, which he discovered, were already staring right back at him. However, the manner in which they gazed back did not express a pleasant look but rather, one of sweet-bitterness. Something that Kaveh loved to see from time to time.

Haitham tried his best to resist but he realised it'd be more difficult than he'd thought since they both had pent up frustration and stress from the events that occurred during the day that they needed to get rid of- and arguing with each other to achieve that didn't seem to be an option at the moment.  

"What's gotten you so needy?" Haitham's husky voice played with Kaveh's drunken mind, making him chuckle.

"Do I need a reason to be needy for you?" He exhaled as he impatiently pulled each belt off, throwing them away with a lack of care, just in time with the harshening rain outside. The pitter-pattering against the roof of the delicate wooden houses made it sound as if they'd collapse, which they both dismissed.

Kaveh giggled as he finally unzipped his way to Haitham's cock, which was semi-hard. He took it out and began stroking it with one hand, but as it grew with each stroke, it came to Kaveh's realisation that he'd have to use both his hands to stroke the length of it. The size only increased his anticipation, making his own pants tighter around his crotch.

The lack of interference from Haitham only stirred Kaveh more, feeling a sense of control, which he was hoping to lose soon. Not wasting another second, Kaveh's fist wrapped around the girthy shaft before his mouth did the same for its tip, being rewarded with his lover's slightly bitter pre-cum. It wasn't long before Kaveh sucked it in deeper and deeper, till it painted the back of his throat with a layer of the precum. Even then, all of it wasn't in.

Kaveh paused for a second and admired just how big his lover's cock was-- knowing that it belonged to him, and only him. A muffled whine escaped his mouth as Haitham slightly grabbed his hair and made him look up at him while Kaveh blinked back a few tears, still getting used to the feeling of his mouth being so full that it made it difficult for him to breathe. 

"Keep your eyes on me." Haitham's demanding tone only excited Kaveh more, who gripped onto his hips and began thrusting it into his mouth as best as he could.

Saliva with a mix of precum dribbled down Kaveh's chin as he repeatedly hit the back of his throat with the tip of his cock, gagging each time but still persisting. The dam of his eyes overflowed with tears and rushed down his red cheeks while choked moans attempted to escape his crammed mouth. All while his eyes stayed on the man above him, taking away whatever was left of his soberness and self-respect and leaving only a drunken, whimpering, needy mess of him.

"Judging by the expression on your face, you seem to really enjoy being used..." Alhaitham's lip slightly curled with a smirk as he took the lead and began thrusting into the wet heat that was Kaveh's mouth. 

"Mhmm-" Kaveh groaned in response, sending vibrations down the shaft that he now almost had fully lodged down his throat. 

He continued sucking and stroking simultaneously, trying his best to bring Haitham to his climax and get a mouthful of his seed.