" Back to earth Bhaiya." Rivan once again nudged his brother, who came out from his daydreaming.

" will you just keep on staring at her ,or do something atleast ." This time it was Rishan, who had now joined the duo .

" Bhaiya you go and talk to her , and I'll take maa away ." Rivan voiced out his plan, but Ruhan being Ruhan, was still unsure and somewhat felt shy to approach her.
He gave Rivan a look of uncertainty as if asking ' will it work ' and Rivan in turn just nodded and gave a little push to his elder brother and said " you go I'm coming just behind you. "

Nodding his head and taking a deep breath, Ruhan made his way , towards her.
Looking at his demeanour, no one could say that he was the same 25 years old Ruhan  Rajput,  who had recently joined his family business and was a perfectionist strict dude , because right now he looked like a timid nervous boy , ready for a viva .

Mustering all the courage he had , he finally called her out  , " Va...Vanika "

Listening her name Vanika looked towards him , and butterflies started doing their happy dance in her stomach,  when she met his hazel orbs , which held volumes and volumes of strong emotions,  just for her , maybe she knew what those emotions were,  but how could she acknowledge them on her own , when he had never said anything directly,  although his actions were always very obvious, but then at some places words are still necessary even if the actions speak louder than words.

Breaking their strong and intense eye contact,  Vanika looked away,  and then looked back at the mother son duo with a small smile,  not wanting to embarrass herself infront of him and their mothers.

" Ruh , beta give the prasad to Vani also." Aparna said smiling at her son.

Nodding his head,  he forwarded the laddoo towards her , and while receiving it from him , Vanika again met his eyes and once again it felt as if the world around them had stopped. 

She was brought back to the earth by her mother's voice .
" Say thank you to him Vanu ." She heard her mother saying and she somewhat got nervous.

" Th...,thank you BHAIYA. " She stuttered in nervous but horror filled her face , when she realised what she had said in  panic.

On the other hand,  Ruhan's eyes , almost came out of the socket when she called him Bhaiya. BHAIYA! What the actual fuck , how could she call him Bhaiya,  he mentally scoffed badly at the thought.

Realizing her mistake,  when Vanika looked at him , she knew that she had messed up , as he looked badly pissed , but what could she do , when their mothers were standing just beside them , engrossed in some gossip. 
Even before she or any of them could say anything,  Rivan came towards them , with a wide grin on his face , and took her in a bine crashing hug .

" Vaniiiiiii ....O my god , I can't tell you how happy I'm to see you  , you know what I missed you soooooooo soooo much." He screamed with  excitement and Vanika smiled widely wrapping her arms around him.

" I also missed you alot Reevu " she said,  and indeed she really missed her best friend,  her diaper buddy Rivan alot , while she was  in Delhi for studies. 

Their mothers smiled looking at them and Ruhan just shook his head,  knowing the inseparable bond that his brother and she shared.

" I know you have messed up badly right now , so I'm taking these oldies away from here , just talk to him and atleast wish him properly. Rivan whispered in her ears before breaking the hug and Vanika looked at him with wide eyes.

Ignoring her looks Rivan convinced both the ladies,  taking them away with him. Before going,  he signalled his brother with his eyes , so smartly that no one else could see him doing so , except his brother ofcourse.

Now only Ruhan and Vanika were left together .

Vanika's head was filled with thoughts , but then suddenly she felt his minty breath fanning her cheeks,  she looked up to see him standing at a very small distance from her.
Without saying a word,  he lightly grabbed her wrist , and looked here and there to find everyone busy among themselves , he took her with him in the garden,  towards a giant mango tree , and she followed him without asking any question.

" Hmm so what were you saying that huh , I'm your Bhaiya ?" Ruhan asked her in a husky voice,  fixing a strand of her hairs behind her ear.
Heat rushed to her ears and Vanika's heart was beating so fast that she was sure  that even he could hear her heartbeats . Ruhan's condition was no less.

They were standing in the farthest corner of the Rajput's garden,  behind a giant mango tree , which was hiding them and providing them shade from the scorching sunlight as well.

" N..No...no I didn't mean that , I was just....nervous" Vanika tried very hard to control her heartbeat and the butterflies in her stomach but nothing was in her hands.

" so what do you mean then Anika , am I somewhat special to you?" Ruhan smirked , looking at the effect that he had on her. He liked it.
Vanika blushed furiously at his question and just nodded her head lightly.  Ruhan's heart swelled up on her answer.  It was just like that , they had never the perfect confession,  it was just their actions,  their questions and their eyes , which confessed what their hearts held for each other. 

Before Ruhan could say anything further , they heard someone coming in their direction,  and not wanting to get caught,  Vanika tried freeing her wrist from his hands , and was eventually successful in doing so . But before going away,  she quickly pecked Ruhan's cheeks , wishing him HAPPY BIRTHDAY,  in his ears , and then ran away with a pounding heart and constant blush on her face.
Here Ruhan was completely flabbergasted by the stunt pulled by her. He slowly touched his cheek , where she had kissed  and a beautifu smile crawled on his face .
The arrogant and cold  Ruhan Rajput was completely whipped by the sweet and bubbly Vanika Rathode .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rudrabhishek:Rudrabhishek Puja is an ancient Hindu ritual dedicated to Lord Shiva, the destroyer and transformer of the universe. It finds its roots in the ancient Hindu scriptures, particularly the Rudram portion of the Yajurveda. This sacred ritual is an act of worship and propitiation of Lord Shiva. The term "Rudra" signifies Lord Shiva in his fierce form, while "Abhishek" refers to ceremonial bathing or anointing. The combination of these words highlights the essence of the ritual, which involves the pouring of various sacred offerings over the Shiva Linga.

It is considered the most auspicious and sacred manner to worship Lord Shiva,

Heyyyyy guys, here's the new update for you all , solely dedicated to our eldest couple , Ruhan and his Anika

Heyyyyy guys, here's the new update for you all , solely dedicated to our eldest couple , Ruhan and his Anika . Did you like it. 
Now let me make an announcement 📢
I'm looking for the ship names for our couples,  so if you have any , then please do comment .
And don't forget to comment  your views and do vote please. 
Byeee
Happy reading.