Chapter 12- A dream, now a nightmare...🚢😔

Start recap——- 

You have a guest, a Mr Wonka. He's been sneaking out to sell chocolate with the help of your serving girls.

Mrs Scrubitt- The little brats!

Slugworth- Well quite. I wondered if you might help me put them out of business...

——- end recap

It's ten o'clock on opening day. Willy stands outside his shop, his clothes cleaned and repaired, looking just like the Wonka we know and love. 

Noodle- Willy?

Willy- Yeah?

Noodle- I shouldn't be telling you this.. but Y/n is in love with you.

Willy- what? Me? Eh?

Noodle-OF COURSE ITS YOU! HAVE YOU NOT READ THE TITLE OF THIS STORY WILLY?!

noodle- In simple words, YOU HAVE TO LOVE MY SISTER BACK OR I WILL EAT YOUR HEAD OFF. MY SHIP WILL SAIL! AND THERE'S NO STOPPING IT!

Willy- Actually I do like her.

Noodle- Very well then. I'll be off now 

He chuckles- And addresses the passers-by.

Willy- Ladies and Gentlemen, greetings to you all and welcome to Wonka's! Tremendous things are in store, both literally and metaphorically!

An old cove stops, confused.

Old Man-What? In there? 🫤 

He points at Willy's shop. It looks just as derelict and disused as ever. But Willy has that familiar glint in his eye which y/n loved oh so much. He winks at y/n with a sweet smile

Willy- Humour me.

He starts to sing

Willy- Close your eyes and count to ten! Make a wish! Now open them!

The Old Man reluctantly does so -- and the front of the store transforms in front of his eyes.

The newspaper blinds in the window rise to reveal jars upon jars of chocolate. A sign made of multiple bars of chocolate slides into position and braziers burst into flame.

Willy- Here's a store that's like no other. If it were, I wouldn't bother!

Willy takes the Old Man's arm and leads him towards the darkened store -- then stops abruptly at the doorway.

Willy- Chocolate bushes, chocolate trees, Chocolate flowers and chocolate bees...

As Willy mentions each of these chocolate marvels in turn, one of the Wash House Workers produces an example.

Willy takes the chocolate flower and hands it to the Old Man, who tastes it as Willy heads into the darkened shop.

Willy lights a match and puts it to the chandelier.

Abacus gives a signal and the other Workers pull on a rope which hoists it upwards, revealing an enchanted Land made of chocolate and candy.

Willy- Chocolate memories that a boy once saved Before they melted away...

A lush green meadow of chocolate grass is studded with chocolate flowers and toadstools made of icing. In the centre of the meadow is an enormous tree, its trunk carved from solid dark chocolate, its branches dipping into a chocolate river flowing through the store.

Now a Chocolate Barge appears sailing along the chocolate river (He has recreated his childhood home in chocolate). He steps on board as he sings, losing himself in nostalgia.