I fall on my bed after taking a shower. Today was surprising. I wasn't ready to see him again. We barely said a word to each other. I just wasn't expecting him. I get up from my bed and I walk over to my bookshelf. I search through some books and grimoires, when I find the right one. I scan through the book and I tear the pages I need out of the book. I make some important notes in my witch book. I created that book two years ago, when I started to use my magic properly. That way I will always know my powerful spells, and some spells who barely anyone knows. I put the torn pages in my notebook and I close it. I walk past my mirror and I stop for a second. My eyes land on the heart locket, great now Elijah knows I'm wearing it.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

I put on my jeans and brown top. I brush my hair and I style my locks with my curling iron. A little bit of mascara and lipgloss. It's 09:37, I had to get up early, because we have to do a lot of things today. I grab my heels and I put them on, I also wear my leather jacket which top off my outfit. I grab my phone and my witch book and I leave my room.

Outfit (the heart bracelet is the locket):

I open the fridge and I grab a bottle of water

I open the fridge and I grab a bottle of water. I take a sip as I leave the kitchen, and I walk towards the living room. Nik is standing next to the window, and Elijah is reading a book when I enter the room. "I say let's go and get the girl." I say as I close my water bottle. "Good morning to you to." Nik says with a sarcastic grin. "Yeah hi. Anyway, we have a lot of things to do, so I suggest we start like, now?" I say as Elijah looks up from his book. "Well let's start with going to get Hayley." Elijah says as he closes his book and gets up from his chair.

"What are you doing here? You're not welcome here." I hear a woman say, who I assume is Sophie Deveraux. I'm waiting around the corner, for if I'm needed. "We're here to get the Hayley." Elijah calmly responds. "And why do you assume we will give her to you?" She asks. "Oh, for God's sake!" Nik complains. "We'll get the girl either way." Elijah threats. "Well, we can't just give her to you. We can't-" Sophie says but I interrupt her. "Oh, but you can." I say walking around the corner, raising my hands. I concentrate and Sophie falls to the ground clutching her head in pain. "Okay, okay, we'll give her to you, but you need to promise your loyalty." Sophie says. "I give you, my word." Elijah says, so apparently, we really are going to help them.

Two other witches show up, the ones who kidnapped me, and they let Hayley go. She walks over to us, and she gives us a small smile. Nik just stands there, annoyed by this situation. "It was a pleasure doing business with you, good day." Elijah says. "Oh and next time think twice before you kidnap me, you're lucky I can't use magic now, but when you try something again, I won't hesitate to kill you." I say and I turn around and I walk away past Elijah and Hayley. Nik following me, and then eventually Elijah and Hayley.

We're in the car, leaving New Orleans. I can't perform magic in New Orleans, so we're on our way to a house where we used to live in. It's not a very long drive, but it feels like forever. I'm in the backseat with Nik. After a long time we finally arrive at the house. Apparently nobody is living here, so we can just step inside.