Pratap Singh Rathore came towards her and kept his hand on her head and said " I won't tell you to forgive him. Teach him how to behave and apologize. " I smiled at him and he went to his room maybe.

Kakosa came towards me and I bent to touch his feet but he stopped me and gave me blessings with that he went where few minutes ago that husband of mine went. Ayaan Bhai smiled at me and he too went away.

My Mother-in-law came to me and cupped my cheeks. " You are looking really pretty Ruhaani. I am really sorry for his behaviour. He has always been like this. I hope you will understand him and give him time." She said genuinely. She is still that kind woman.

No Ruh. what are you thinking. How can you forgot what she did. It's all act. You cannot get trapped again. You can't let them hurt you again. You are here for your mission. Your revenge.

" Shreshtha take Bhabhi sa to her room. " Shreshtha di nodded at her and tell me to follow her. We passed a corridor and then she told me that we are in his chamber.

We stopped infront of a room and she said " This is your room bhabhi sa. Tomorrow I will show you around. Take rest. " And with that she went away. I signed and opened the and went in.

The room is dimly lit with soft, warm lighting from twinkling fairy lights hanging around the room. The bed is adorned with silky white sheets, delicately arranged with rose petals in a heart shape. The air is filled with the sweet aroma of scented candles, casting a romantic glow.

And now it clicked me. It' my first night. Our first night. Like...what will we do ?

Come on Ruh...what the hell are you thinking ? Focus Ruh... Focus!

I roam in the room. The royal yet modern bedroom is the perfect blend of elegance and contemporary style, adorned with luxurious touches.The focal point of the room is the sleek and sophisticated bed with a tufted headboard and plush bedding. The furniture is sleek and minimalist, with metallic accents and smooth surfaces. Modern lighting fixtures, such as statement chandeliers or sleek floor lamps, add a touch of glamour. It's a space that seamlessly combines the grandeur of royalty with the sleekness of modern design.

The room has a attached balcony. I went there. The sky is adorned with countless twinkling stars, creating a breathtaking spectacle. The moon shines brightly, casting a soft glow over everything it touches. The night air is crisp and refreshing, adding to the enchantment of the moment. It's so peaceful here.

I smiled and closed my eyes for a moment. I don't know but I feel so peaceful here. My heart is feeling at peace, even without any particular reason. It's like a gentle wave of tranquility washing over, soothing my soul.

I jumped little when I felt someone's hand around my waist. It's my husband. He placed his head in the Crook of my neck and gave some kisses. I tightly closed my eyes to control myself from moaning.

I freeed myself from his grip and turned around. He was only in his gray sweatpant. How the hell he looks so hot everytime. His sculpted abs, muscular chest, strong shoulders, and impressive biceps. My eyes are immediately drawn to his captivating physique, and i can't help but be entranced by the sight before me. I gaze at him, my desires evident in my eyes, as the moonlight highlights his every muscular detail.

" Like what you see biwi ? " He said and immediately i looked down feeling embarassed. He pulled me close by holding my waist and muzzled his nose in my neck.This man seems obsessed with it.

" Somebody hacked into our system and still nobody can find who did it. " He said and gave me kiss.

" I didn't ask and i don't care. " I said very rudely to him but without responding he kept doing what he was doing.

" It has never happened before. " I looked at him confused. Why is he saying this to me. Does he know I am behind all this ? But this cannot happen.

" What are you talking about. I can't understand any..." He cut me off with closing our distance. I moved back but it was of no use. Now I was trapped between him and the damn wall.

He looked at my lips and then into my eyes. As always I had blank expressions but for the first time I saw something other than coldness in his eyes but what it is ?

Surprisingly, my heart skip a beat, and i find myself strangely drawn to him as well, despite our mutual hatred. It's a complicated mix of emotions, where our intense dislike for each other clashes with an unexpected attraction.

moonlight casts a soft glow on our faces. My gaze shift from his eyes to his lips. I feel a rush of emotions, my heart pounding with the desire to kiss him. The world around them fades away as we are lost in each other's eyes. Breaking the intense eye contact I lookee down.

It's our wedding night Mrs Ruhaani Yuvraj Singh Rathore. " I don't know why but hearing it from his mouth it gives me butterflies.

While I was looking down i didn't notice how close we were. Our lips just an inch away from each other. I could feel his hear thumping loudly. His hot breath falling on my lips sending shiver down to my spine.

We both closed our eyes and leaned in. He took my lower lip between his and i moaned feeling the pleasure.

Our lips meet gently at start, almost hesitantly, as if testing the waters. But as the kiss deepens, our initial reservations fade away, and the intensity between us grows. Our lips move in sync, each fighting for dominance, as our desires and emotions collide. It becomes a passionate battle, filled with a mix of both tension and longing. It's a kiss that ignites a fire within us, leaving us both breathless and craving more.

Ok so how was the chapter ? I actually tried to write in a different style so please tell if me if you liked it or not.

And yes again i said I would update on Saturday but I was not home so couldn't update yesterday so forgive this cute little massom sa bacha🥺

The next update will be on next Sunday till then...

Take care,
Bye bye ❤️😘