"Ugh...What time is it?" He groaned and fell back onto the grass.

"Precisely 1 pm. The girls have been looking for you all morning." The maid got off and then offered him the bottle.

"Where's Runa?"

"We just found you here not too long ago, she went back inside to get you something to eat."

She then helped the man onto his feet and walked with him as they made their way out of the gardens.

"I have to mention. When we woke up this morning, we got the same trespassing alert from that day in the gardens. Since we found you here I must ask, did you find out what it was?"

...

"...No."

"Unfortunate." The maid sighed and then dusted the grass off his back.

Once they were through the framed doors, they could hear distance thumbing that only got louder and closer.

"Cyrus!!"

Around the corner came a shark girl who quickly jumped into the air and landed in Cyrus's arms with a death grip around him.

"Dude where the hell did you go?! I thought you wandered off or fell off a roof or something." She yelled and muffled said yell in his shirt.

"What do you take me for...?"

"We found him sleeping outside in the garden." The maid answered as she tried prying the girl off of him.

"The garden? What the..?"

"I guess I had more to drink than I thought I did." Cyrus gently pets her head, her hair softly bouncing from his strokes. "But I'm alright."

"As if! You slept out in the open!" As Gura yelled at him, Mica quietly slipped past the two. "What if something happened to you?!

"I'm the last person someone would wanna try anything with, especially when I'm asleep." He shrugged as he unknowingly held the girl in his arms.

"Still."

"Come on sharky, how are you doubting my skills already?"

Gura blushed.

"W-where'd that come from?"

"Heh, guess I was the only one sober enough last night to remember what happened." Confused and flustered, Gura tilted her head. "You said I should call you a nickname in honor of our self-proclaimed friendship."

"...but did you have to pick something so lame and unoriginal?"

"It gets a reaction out of you doesn't it?" He smirked at her which only intensified her blush.

"...Dingus.."

"Heh, is that supposed to be my nickname?" He laughs.

"Keep acting like a smartass and it just might."

"Yo! Guys! Privacy in the halls isn't privacy!"

The two look down the hall to see Amelia standing there with a knowing grin and her hands on her hips. She was taking in the sight of Cyrus carrying Gura in his arms in a suggestive manner, one that didn't click to either of them until a few seconds later.

"Oh uh! Right!"

"Ow! My tail!" Cyrus dropped the girl in a panic.

"Actually..." The man's voice deepened as he suddenly realized something...or rather, he remembered. "You."

He looked at Amelia.

"Ah geez, is it already that time? I gotta go set up my stream!" She immediately ran.