"She knows, I told her about us", I told her in an assuring tone, but my voice came out weak. Her worried expressions change into a hard one. I am not surprised by it I was more surprised to see her worried for me.

"There is no 'US', stop assuming things."  Her tone was firm and stern, I licked my lip. "Come on I am injured trying to save you and you are being mean to me", I  whined trying to emotionally blackmail her. Everything to get her attention. She scoffed.

"Why you took the blame?", she inquired, and I tried my best to give her a confused look. I can tell it came out fake. Why do my acting skills stop working in important situations?

"Just guilt Yazia. You are guilty", I told myself. Taehyung showed me a thumbs-up and smiled. This man is really getting under my skin. "She knows, I told her about us", He said in a weak tone.

"There is no 'US', stop assuming things", I said sternly and licked his lip. "Come on I am injured trying to save you and you are being mean to me", He whined and I scoffed. "Stop acting like you don't know anything you are aware of what I am talking about."

As expected, she got me, and I just gave her an embarrassed smile after getting caught in a lie. I looked at her and I am sure my eye has the affection for her. It appears without even trying when I look at my Yazia. I told her I'd take the blame for her every mistake and will. For her anything.

I decided to tell her the truth. "I told you I'll take the blame for your every mistake, I never say things I don't mean." She just looked at me not saying a word. I am ready for a harsh remark.

"You don't have to do anything for me, neither taking blame nor taking a hit for me", her words came out soft not that much harsh as I expected them to be. "But I want to, and you can't stop me from doing anything", I told her with determination, and I am sure I am not going back on my words ever.

She gave me a pissed look and retorted. "Do whatever you want", her words laced with irritation. "But I still don't like you." She said making me smile. that's my warrior. I love her stubbornness.

She looked at me with a strange expression and then shrugged. My mind went to the question looming in my mind since she said we met as children. Ok since she blamed me for tricking her in childhood the only thing that ignited a spark of joy in my is when I met her when we were children.

"But I want to ask you something", I said, and she narrowed her eyes. "What? " I looked at her with admiration. "You said we met in childhood I want to know when? how? and why?"

She looked at me confused. Like almost not believing what I asked. She thought for a while and then breathed before saying, "Do you really not remember or trying to act fool." I tried to get up to talk to her more clearly. 

"Stop moving", she ordered me, and I got still listening to her every word. "I really don't remember, tell me please when we met?" I asked her and she scoffed.

"It was not a meeting it was a tragedy, no, a conspiracy you planned for me", Her words were too much exaggerated. "Really? I think you misunderstood", I tried to explain, and she snorted.

"You don't you don't even remember how you say I misunderstood", she pointed out and I sighed. I can never win from her. "So, tell me nah... I am asking you."

She glared at me and nodded I could see she was still skeptical. My warrior started and from what I mean started to rant about her whole story 'the tragic story' which includes her seeing a bird nest I offered her help to see it by climbing the tree then I tricked her and ran away to complain to her father. She got scolded. Not to forget the 'warrior' part where her Appa told her not really prove she is a warrior. Her expressions were most pissed telling me that.