"But despite that," he continued, "you still tried your best to save my friend." His words hung in the air, carrying a weight of acknowledgment and gratitude that caught me off guard.

"Even you have a PSTD and can't get inside the car-" My breath caught in my throat as he revealed a vulnerability, I had tried so hard to hide. "How did you know?" I interjected, the thought of anyone knowing my weaknesses was akin to being stripped bare. Namjoon scratched his eyebrow tilting his head. 

"The doctor told me. He said you had a panic attack due to stress, and Uncle Kim mentioned your fear of driving." He told me casually.

"You did try your best and I am thankful. It was all your fault we ended up in the situation but thank you for being stubborn till the end." After a moment of contemplation, he nodded to himself. "I realize now that your unbearable habits aren't as harmful to others as I thought."

Namjoon saying all this gives me chills. I never imagined him saying all and it really scary. Is he the same man who spit insults in every sentence he said to me? 

I cleared my thoughts and ignored his words I was not ready for Namjoon to be nice. Namjoon's sudden shift in demeanor was disconcerting, and I wasn't ready to entertain the idea of him being anything other than the abrasive individual I had come to know.

I removed the white sheets on me and looked at my foot in bandage my Abaya was still on me then suddenly I realized I was not wearing a hijab. If it was past me, she would be ok, but I felt uncomfortable it's been months of doing hijab and it felt unsettled not having one.

Namjoon felt it too and by his lowering gaze, I could surely tell he felt the restlessness in my body language. But why did he lower his gaze? He is one of the people who was at first to mock me on my religion then why? 

"Wait a minute", Namjoon said and almost ran out of the room leaving me stunned. There are a lot of whys in my mind. In a few minutes, Namjoon came with a paper bag in his hands and held it towards me.

I took it confused and opened it. My confusion turned into shock seeing a white hijab inside the bag. I looked at Namjoon with a questioning gaze raising my eyebrows.

"Taehyung told me to give it to you after you woke up", it made me speechless. Taehyung, despite his own injuries, had thought to ensure I had my hijab with me. I pulled out the hijab and rolled it around my head with a faint smile I was not aware of for some seconds. I suppressed my smile.

"I still have the same question as before why you are wearing it when I have seen you without it what's the matter of you trying to cover up now?" I looked at him and my father's words came into my mind. I felt no anger like I used to feel when someone asked me this question in the past.

I took a deep breath. "My Allah ordered up to cover us and I am just following it", Yazia responded and Namjoon got more confused. "But why? it's not like no one ever saw you without it?"

I nodded and looked at my bandaged foot. "It's just a precautionary measure. I know you have seen me without it, but every time you see someone of the opposite gender, there is a chance they may become attracted to me, even if you have seen them many times before. I learned from a past mistake. If I had not been dressed modestly that night, would that guy have tried to hit on me? It's not always about clothing, but I can do my best on my end to reduce the chances of unwanted attention."