Yazia's confusion turned to surprise as Taehyung deftly wrapped his tie around her wrist, securing it with precision. She watched in astonishment as he then proceeded to tie the other end of the tie to his own wrist. Before she could ask him.  

"THREE... RUN!!!"

Taehyung yelled out of nowhere and took off, pulling Yazia along with him as their arms remained linked by the tie toward their back pulling Yazia with him as their arms were linked with the tie. Yazia was dumbfounded by this but still ran behind him as fast as she could.

Taehyungs move was unexpected for both Namjoon and Yazia it left both of them stunned but they expected him to fight but he made a clever move of running.

Namjoon was confused by them running away he looked at both Yazia and Taehyung and then at the men who launched forward. "Fuck", muttered a curse under his breath and wasted no time in following suit, running inside the unfinished building.

Namjoon ran inside as fast as he could to save his dear life which was endangered just because of Yazia's rash decision. 

Racing up the stairs, Namjoon's heart pounded in his chest as he sought refuge behind a pillar. He heard footsteps coming up and looked around to find a possible solution Spotting a shovel nearby, he sprinted toward it picked it up, and stood behind the wall again waiting for the person to show up.

As the footsteps drew nearer, Namjoon's muscles tensed with anticipation. Namjoon hit him in the head with the shovel making the man unconscious. Namjoon was breathing heavily he looked around. "Come on, who's next?" Namjoon's voice echoed through the empty space, filled with a mix of passion and defiance. 

But to his surprise, there was no one else to face. Namjoon's brow furrowed in frustration as he realized and scoffed. "Just a single man for me?" He frowned and a thing came up in his mind and he hurriedly moved towards the window close to him. just to see all of the men after Taehyung and Yazia. 

Namjoon sighed a sense of relief washed over him like a wave. "For the first time in my life, I am thankful for Yazia's habit of being the center of attention." He said to himself, a faint smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

«»

As they fled, their arms linked by the tie, Yazia's exhaustion began to catch up with her. "What are you doing?" she gasped, her breaths coming in ragged intervals as she struggled to keep pace. 

"Trying to save us," Taehyung replied. With a firm tug on the tie that bound them together, he urged Yazia to keep moving. "Stay close to me and run fast, can you?" Taehyung's voice cut through the chaos, his gaze fixed ahead as he pressed onward.

 Yazia nodded, her eyes darting nervously behind them as the sounds of their pursuers grew closer. "Don't look behind, my warrior. Look ahead, there's nothing behind us," Taehyung said trying to divert her mind.

Yazia was getting out of breath Struggling to match Taehyung's long strides, Yazia pushed herself to her limits, her muscles burning she tried to increase her speed, but her foot tangled in her abaya making her fall on the ground.  

She groaned in pain and Taehyung topped in his tracks bending down to check her. "Hey, my Warrior, are you ok?", He asked her and looked behind seeing the men closing the distance. "Get up we need to keep running."