Amusement park (last chapter)

It was 9 AM.

Because of the sunshine shining directly on Yujins face he slowly started to wake up.

YUJINS POV

I blinked a few times adjusting to the light before I looked around.

My hands were around Ricky hyung who was still sound asleep.

"He is so pretty it hurts," Yujin thought to himself before caressing his cheek.

He admired Ricky for some time because he didn't want to wake Ricky up yet but soon had to since they had to eat breakfast.

"Babyy" Yujin said slowly while patting his cheek.

Ricky didnt budge.

"Babe wake up," Yujin said again Ricky still not moving.

Yujin knew that just by calling Ricky he wouldn't wake up so he thought of something else.

He carefully let go of Ricky and sat up.

He pulled down the blanket a bit and held Ricky's waist.

3...

2...

1

He harshly pulled Ricky up by his waist so he was sitting up while still holding him.

It worked.

Ricky woke up immediately and whined.

"ahhh Yujinn" Ricky whined still shocked by the action.

Yujin smiled at Ricky's cuteness and just hugged him.

"I am sorry babyyyy but I needed to wake you up" Yujin laughed at a whiny Ricky.

"Couldn't you wake me up another way?" Ricky complained while pouting.

"Sorry, that was the only thing I could come up with" Yujin laughed and kissed Ricky to shut him up before he could complain further.

"Let's get ready and eat breakfast ok?" Yujin said and Ricky just nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After getting ready they texted Gyuvin and Gunwook who were already at the dining room eating.

They chose some food before going to sit next to Gyuvin and Gunwook.

"Good morning lovebirds" Gyuvin teased as both of them blushed.

"Good morning guys!"

"Morningg"

"Any plans for today?" Ricky asked.

"After breakfast, we should pack and go home to put our stuff there. Then we can go hang out somewhere," Gyuvin said.

"Any ideas?" Gunwook asked.

"Since it's going to be good weather today...why not go to a water park?" Gyuvin teased Ricky earning a light smack on his arm.

"That sounds like fun" Gunwook joined in teasing Ricky.

"Yess we should go there" Even Yujin joined the teasing.

"Tskkk yall can go if y'all want but I am not going." Ricky rolled his eyes.

"We are just joking baby," Yujin hugged Ricky from the side kissing him.

"Are we??? If we decided to go you would really not go?" Gyuvin challenged.

"No. I would not go Kim Gyuvin." Ricky glared at him.

"What would you do then if Yujin went with us." Gyuvin continued teasing his best friend.

"I would stay at home doing my hobbies or fly to China to visit my parents again," Ricky said a little too seriously as he sounded like he actually planned to do it.

"Nooo Shut up Gyuvin. Baby dont go I missed you too much for you to go again." Yujin whined hugging Ricky tighter while also glaring at Gyuvin.

"Jeez, I was kidding. Dont go Ricky I also missed you too much you can't go away again." Now it was Gyuvins turn to whine as he also started hugging Ricky but from the other side.

"Hey! Back off! He is mine!" Yujin said while trying to push Gyuvin away but he wouldn't move.

"Oh please as if I need permission to hug my best friend" Gyuvin rolled his eyes at his younger brother.

"I think both of you should just let go of him so he can eat his breakfast," Gunwook said saving Ricky who thanked him.

They finished their breakfast and packed their bags.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

They drove home and put their bags there.

In the end, they decided to go to the amusement park.

They had so much fun playing around and going on different rides that they didnt realize it was getting dark.

They heard that there would be fireworks soon so they settled down waiting for them to start.

"Gunwook I am telling you there are two butts!" Gyuvin fought.

"No there are not! You won't say that we have a left butt and a right butt. We will just say we have a butt! One butt!" Gunwook argued back.

"No there are two butts! just like we have two legs we have two butts!" Gyuvin argued.

"But the legs are separated and the butt is not!" Gunwook fought.

"But it's still split!" Gyuvin still argued.

"We have two butt cheeks but one butt!!" Gunwook stated finally.

Yes...Gunwook and Gyuvin were fighting about whether we had two or one butt.

Ricky and Yujin were just holding hands while watching the two bicker both laughing at their very serious and important discussion.

Turns out that yesterday in their hotel room they were talking about whether straw has one or two holes so the fact that they are arguing about this now doesnt surprise them.

BANG

Loud bangs were heard as they looked up to see fireworks.

"Wow, they were so pretty"

Everyone was watching in awe.

Many people including Gyuvin and Gunwook took out their phones and took some pictures and videos.

Meanwhile, Ricky and Yujin were in their own world.

They looked at each other smiling before leaning in for a kiss.

The end.

This is finally the last chapter of this book!

Btw do you guys think we have one butt or two? or does a straw have two or one hole?

I am curious what do you think ?😂

Hope you guys enjoyed it!