Valentine's Day

After they agreed with the idea they began preparing.

They had to choose a location, book a hotel, buy a small gift, and write the letter to put in Ricky's locker.

Thankfully they did everything on time!

They were done preparing the day before Ricky was coming back from China.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Ricky!!!" Gyuvin shouted excitedly when he saw the blond.

Yujin, Gunwook, and Gyuvin came to pick up Ricky at the airport.

They all ran to Ricky who was walking towards them.

Gyuvin was the first one to hug Ricky.

"Rickyyyy. We missed youuu. How have you been?" Gyuvin asked.

"Great! I was happy visiting my family after some time but I missed you guys too." Ricky answered before pulling away from Gyuvin to hug Gunwook.

"oh Gunwookeu," Ricky said while hugging him which made Gunwook laugh.

"Lovelicky hyung," Gunwook said back, and now it was Ricky's turn to laugh.

After hugging Gunwook he hugged Yujin.

"Hi, Yujinie." Ricky hugged the maknae whose stomach was full of butterflies.

"Hyung I missed you," Yujin said while hugging Ricky back tightly who chuckled.

"I missed you too Yujinie," Ricky said patting his head before pulling away which made Yujin a little disappointed.

"Hyung you must be tired let's go home!"

They arrived at Yujin and Gyuvin's apartment after Ricky put his stuff at his place.

While they were in the living room sitting and chatting.

"Oh right hyung do you have any plans for Valentine's Day tomorrow?" Gunwook asked smoothly.

"No, I dont. To be honest I never really had plans for Valentine's Day. I usually just hung out." Ricky answered.

Gunwook, Gyuvin, and Yujin cheered in their heads secretly.

"Well, we also dont so let's hang out together tomorrow!" Gyuvin answered and Ricky nodded.

"Sure!"

They spent the rest of the day hanging out like usual.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day aka Valentine's Day.

Ricky just arrived at his locker.

He opened it and to his surprise, there was a cute cat plushie with strawberry milk and an envelope that was prettily decorated.

Ricky was confused at first and thought that someone must have mistaken his locker for someone else's.

That assumption was soon proven wrong because the letter had Ricky's name on it.

He opened the envelope and saw a letter. He took it out and began reading.

At the end of the letter, the person is asking him to meet up after school at the school's garden.

I am ready to tell you about how I feel for you personally so if you dont mind...I would love for us to meet after school in the school garden