[Team Monoma! Members; Tsubaraba Kousei, Kuroiro Shihai, Monoma Neito! Total Points: 200!]

[Team Kendou! Members; Yanagi Reiko, Komori Kinoko, Tokage Setsuna, Kendō Itsuka! Total Points: 225!]

[Team Kaibara! Members; Shōda Nirengeki, Ike Ayano, Kaibara Sen! Total Points: 235!]

[Team Todoroki! Members; Yaoyorozu Momo, Kaminari Denki, Todoroki Shōto! Total Points: 435!]

[Team Hagakure! Members; Ojiro Mashirao, Satō Rikidō, Kōda Kōji, Hagakure Tōru! Total Points: 440!]

[Team Asui! Members; Iida Tenya, Uraraka Ochako, Aoyama Yūga, Asui Tsuyu! Total Points: 470!]

[Team Midoriya! Members; Tokoyami Fumikage, Hatsumi Mei, Shoji Mezo, Midoriya Izuku! Total Points: 10,000,635!]

[Team Tetsutetsu! Members; Shiozaki Ibara, Honenuki Jūzō, Awase Yōsetsu, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Total Points: 700!]

[Team Bakugō! Members; Kirishima Eijirō, Sero Hanta, Ashido Mina, Bakugō Katsuki! Total Points: 10,000,495!]

As the countdown finished...........

It was every man for himself....

But Izumi was prepared.

"Shadow! Dash!" Izumi said as she used her staff and Shadow came out quickly disabling Team Rin and getting their flag with Dash.

"Whoa! Did you see what I see folks?! Barely a minute in, but Team Midoriya has gotten Team Rin out already!" Present Mic’s voice sounded as the people see a sombre figure, wearing a mysterious black cloak and hood with no visible appearance or form underneath.

"That's thanks to her Shadow Card. It can control the shadows of people and objects at its master's command. One of its characteristics is that it can touch others but cannot be touched itself. And Dash is self explanitory. This is gonna be tough for the other competitors." Aizawa said.

Within a few more minutes, There were only 4 teams left, Midoriya, Bakugou, Hitoshi, and Tetsutetsu.

But there were 40 seconds left.........

Time for Midoriya's plan.

"Guys, grab the staff, get ready. Kero, Suppi, you know what to do."

"Right." Her Team said.

By 10 seconds a flash of light burst out on the field, but as the ten seconds passed.........

Suddenly, Bakugou, Todoroki and Tetsutetsu no longer had their headbands!

"Huh?!"

"What happened?!"

"Where’d the points go?!”

The Cardcaptor cleared her throat and brought a hand up to her hair with a smirk, and Suppi and Kero popped out......with their round, plushy-like head with the bolded [10,000,495] and [700/435] in bright red numbers. Cheers started coming from the stands as Present Mic took control of the situation.

“I did not see this coming! In a strange twist, Midoriya Izumi somehow managed to take the headbands, hiding it on her quirk companions, Kero’s and Suppi's heads, who was hidden in her hair all along! Midnight, please, give us the verdict; is this legal?!”

‘And this is the part I don’t like…’ The R-Rated Heroine sauntered right up to the team under scrutiny. Her blue eyes were locked onto Izumi’s green ones.

“Well, well, well… Midoriya, I need an explanation.” she punctuated with a crack of her whip. Knowing this to be the case, she pulled out a Card with a smile, showing her--and angling away from the cameras.

When Midnight saw the Card a large smile formed. “Hm, interesting… I declare it legal!

“Per the rules, Team Midoriya stole the headbands from Team Bakugou and Team Tetsutetsu in the last-second confrontation! Hiding it on her companion’s heads was also perfectly fine, as it was above both of their heads, as specified!”

“What?! But we couldn’t even see the headband!”

“How is that fair?!”

Midnight cracked her whip again, silencing the complaints. “If any of you had looked, you would have found Kero or Suppi eventually."

"Besides, it’s not Midori's fault her hair is fluffy," Kero boasted.

"For once, I'm happy it is." Izumi said petting her hair.

“You heard it here, folks! The umpire judged it fair, and so the first place goes to Team Midoriya!” Present Mic’s voice yelled as the crowd went wild.
-----------------
At lunch.......

"I have to ask, how did you get the Headbands at the last minute?" Momo asked Izumi.

The latter smiled and took out a certain card.

"No way!" Sato said.

"No wonder!" Kamnari said.

"You got us with something we can't fight!" Kirishima giggled.

"Indeed. Time can be a formidable power and that kind of quirk is very rare." Tokoyami said.

"How is controlling time fair?!" Bakugou yelled.

----------------
Shigaraki kept watching the whole thing amused as he kept his attention on Izumi and even giggled as her quirk companions revealed they got the headbands instead.

And somewhere else, another man, one hooked up to a lot of equipment watched how she won the Calvary Battle.

"Very interesting....." he smirked.

---------------
Plz comment