The start

The busy hall jostled with ecstatic energy as students weave through the crowd.Hurried footsteps echo against the polished marble floor,like a rumbling pact of animals.

Voices rumble the walls with immense pressure creating a cacophony of conversations that are barred by shaky laughter.

A pair of sleek combat boots hit the spherical like marble flooring,it's silver buckle shaking on contact.

The owner of said boots is Shams Tayeh,known as Rosewood preparatory schools 'weird' girl.
The truth is that Shams wasn't that far from your ordinary rosewood girl. It was that one night in 8th grade that changed everything... But that story is for another day;

Shams wasn't caught dead without her bulky Nikon camera,almost as if it was actually attached to her hip.

Infact,many people at Rosewood think that her cumbersome camera was apart of her.
99.9% of shams' time involved her camera being parched around her neck.

Shams semi-dark colour skin usually reflects of the bright light, (belonging to the hallway) making her look like a goddess,but few to no people noticed her beauty.They were all to focused on seeing her in the past rather then see the present.

She usually likes wearing the normal uniform,which consists of a mid-standard length pink button up shirt accompanied by the schools short black tie, a grey skirt with white socks,
occasionally she wears a gold and green clove necklace (gifted to her by her father).

A haughty laugh played on madisons lips as Shams came tumbling to the solid floor.