Pilot

Rosewood preparatory school for girls

Prestigious, elaborate,ostentatious are just only some of the words that rosewood prepertory school for girls could be described as.

But in reality that was far from the truth;to the normal human eye rosewood school for girls is nationally renowned for its academic excellence, which they boast about.

They also have the best foundation to get into any top education institution, or commonly known as college.

This school is a melting pot of cultural and economic backgrounds (or so they like to think).

Rosewood prides themselves on the endless abyss of extracurricular activities they have on show, and their future prospects within the activities.

Firstly,there are the Soccer kids,with their soon to be national team stars Samantha Rodriguez and Emily Sullivan.

Secondly, they have the lacrosse kids with their all so perfect girl Eliza Grace Monroe.

Thirdly, they have the artistic kids with the mysterious Shams Tayeh, who isn't caught dead without her camera. She is prime victim to the horrific bullying subjected by Maddy.

Lastly this school offers the one and only Madison Samantha Thompson,a monster in human form who belittles others just so she can grasp an inch of attention.

With all this information you may just think that Rosewood is just your average prep school.
But think again.

This school is most definitely something special.
Starting at the student teacher romance scandal;
all the way to dark secrets kept by our queen bee.

Updated:04/03/24