" Ahh, What are you doing?" he hears her to which he bites her again.

"Tasting my favorite dessert" A blush appears on her face at his words, so while saying this he bites her again and this time a little harder than before.

" Umm, Neil please, let me sleep, I am tired." Saying this she is about to slip out of his arms but he tightens his grip on her.

" baby, remember I always used to say that you will never be able to withstand my energy, because you are very less energetic, see, we haven't started anything yet and you are tired, our honeymoon has just started." He says this with a smirk because he knows what's coming next, He has just indirectly challenged her which she will take seriously and as he thought, she actually gets irritated by his words.

" Huh, Don't challenge me...I have more energy than you, and I can beat your energy." She says this with full confidence, whose sleep is completely broken by now, and hearing her words, Neil smiles on her neck as his words worked on her.

" Good! Then consider that I am challenging you, let's make love and see who asks whom to stop first, agreed?" He whispers these words in her ear in his husky voice while biting her earlobe, causing her toes to curl.

And suddenly her heartbeat increases at his words, she had not expected this, and before she could say anything, the next moment she felt his hand entering inside her top, on which she took a deep sigh closing her eyes, feeling the immense pleasure she always felt whenever his hands were on her bare skin.

She is wearing an off shoulder top with denim over which she has put an overcoat because of the cold here but before hitting the bed she had taken off her coat.

She feels his hand moving a little higher, holding her clothed breast, giving it a slight squeeze, at which she sighs again.

" Stop me Avni when you feel low on energy, Ok?" he again warns her with a mischievous smirk upon which she remembers that she doesn't have to give up.

" Let's see Mr. Khanna, who stops whom..." Saying this she yanks his hand from inside her top and separates him from herself with a light push due to which he lies down on his back and now she sees his face on which a mischievous smile is playing after looking at his wife's face.

The next moment he feels her on top of him, sitting just below his abdomen with her legs on either side on which he groans due to her suddenly sitting there and on which she smirk and immediately leaning towards him, she cups his face and takes him in a deep kiss, which he reciprocates equally.

While kissing him she rubs her bottom against his, to which he moans into her mouth and she feels him growing beneath her.
He rolls over the bed and comes to the other side due to which now his entire weight is on her.

He presses himself against her, making her breathing even faster, which was already heavy due to their passionate kiss and she moans into his mouth and tries to break the kiss but he doesn't release her.

" You are too heavy, get off me." She is able to say these words in between kisses, to which he smiles.

" You are saying this as if I am on top of you for the first time....and why, what happened ? When I can muster the energy to bear your weight, can't you be able to bear my weight ?
Should I stop?"
After saying this he takes her lips in his mouth again to feel her more.

" Don't you even dare to stop now." She moves away from his lips and says to which he smiles and then after a good while, both of them break the kiss even though they are not completely satisfied with each other.

They both sit facing each other on the bed and he watches as her face turns crimson red, he is fascinated by this way of her and also likes how along with being shy, she is also bold in their intimate moments with him and doesn't shy away from expressing what she wants.