So Near, yet so farfetche'd

Start from the beginning

In Lavender's mysteries and Celadon's grace,
Through battles and laughter, we'll find our place.
With Misty and Brock, by our side, we'll create,
A legend reborn in this "Journey of Fate."

Pokémon, together we'll find our way,
In the anime world, where we're meant to play.
With Ash's spirit reborn, it's never too late,
To capture our dreams in this "Journey of Fate."

As we chase after Mewtwo, through victories and weight,
Our adventures continue, it's a story so great.
In Kanto, reborn, our bond we celebrate,
Our anime legacy, this "Journey of Fate."

____________________________________________________________________

Brock, Glissle and Ash arived at the spring. They began filling their water canteens when pikachu noticed something so he ran ober to it. He gasped at what he saw in front of him.

"Pika! Pika! (ash come here quickly)" pikachu called out to him.

Ash ran over to see what pikachu had found and it was an injured shiny farfetcy'd. He gasped and knelt down beside the injured pokémon. He gentely picked up the injured pokémon and held it in his arms.

"Oh my God, what on earth happed to you?" Ash asked the injured pokémon.

The shiny farfetch'd looked up at Ash weakly. It saw the look of worry in the boy's eyes. Even tough it should be wary, but the look somehow made it trust the boy.

Brock and Glissle ran over to where Ash was and were shocked to see an injured shinry farfetch'd.

"Don't worry I am going to help you. Glissle, give me some medicine and bandages." Ash Requeted.

Glissle took out the medicines and handed them to Ash. Ash quicjly treated the pokémon. Then he gave the pokémon an oran berry.

"There fell better?" asked Ash

Farfetch'd smiled,"Farfetch'd(Thank you)".

"You are welcome. " Ash smiled back and then frowned a little and asked,"who on earth gave you these wounds?"

Farfetch'd looked down and said,"Far farfetch'd (I was buillied.)"

"Why?" Ash asked

"Fetch far farfetch'd. ( it is beacuse of my colour.)' Farfetch'd replied.

" what did Farfetch'd say?"Glissle asked

"It said that it was bullied beacuse of its colour." Ash said

"Most shiny pokémon are treated horribly beacuse of their colour, which is unfair." Brock stated frowing.

"Curel is more like it. If anything a shiny pokémon is unique. People just can't understand that." said Ash

"Far fetche'd?(Can I come with you? People treat me poorly)." Farfetch'd said

"Huh? You want to come with me?" Ash questioned.

Farfetch'd nodded happily.

Ash smiled and took out a pokéball,"Then welcome to the team, Farfetch'd."

Shiny Farfetch'd tapped the button and was shucked inside. Then it dinged instatnt capture. Then it disappeared to Oak's lab.

"Wow Ash, you managed to catch a Farfertch'd and a shiny one too." said Glissle.

Ash nodded, "Yeah unbelievable, well, we better get back to Yellow & Misty. They are probaly bored right now."

____________________________________________________________________