The pokemon technical institute

As they are walking Brock suddenly said," A.J. is a stron trainer with potential, what do you say about it Ash,Misty."

"We agree with you Brock." Ash and Mity said

While they countinued to go towards the vermilion city, they came near a pond and they decided to rest their for the day. And after that Brock cooked dinner and they eat the dinner after that Ash did some training and after a hour or two they all went to sleep in their camps.

Time skip to the next morning

Ash wake up first and does some training till all of them wake up after Misty and Brock have wake up. Ash stopped his training and greeted the two of them good morning. They also said good morning to Ash and than Brock went to make the breakfast.

"Ash can you go to forest and collect some firewood. " Brock asked

"Of course Brock" Ash said

As Ash was collecting firewood in a foggy area and he saw many guys bullying a poor boy.

"Stop this right now." Ash said

"Who are you?" The three bulys looked at him

"It does not matter leave him alone first" Ash said

"Never." They said

Ash used his pokemon to defat them and make them flee away.

"Thanks for helming me. My name is joe." The boy said

"Nice to meet you Joe. My name is Ash and why the boys were bullying you." Ash said

"Oh they are students from poketech(Pokemon technical institute)
like me an they are just helping me to study." Joe said

"What is that type of help is that ." Ash asked

Than joe explained Ash about what questions are they asking and why he is answering them wrong etc and than Ash takes Joe to Misty and Brock and they asked who Joe is. Joe introduce himshelf to them and Brock and Misty also introduce themshelves to Joe. And after that they went towards the poketech.

At the gate they saw the bullys waiting for them. But Ash defated the bullys with his super powerful pokemons and than joe also told Ash that if someone grauates from the school than he/she can take part in the Indigo leauge. Which shocked Misty and Brock beacuse Ash already knows it.

Ash and his friends went to the principal's office and told him about everything that has been going on but the principal ignores it and said he can't do anything about it.

Suddleny a beutiful girl comews and siad,"If challange you in a pokemon battel than Joe's problem will be listend."

"