22 NEW BEGINNING

" Nayeon? " Jeong said and walks towards the the direction where she saw the latter leaving with her dad

Jihyo noticed her so she follows her

"Where are you going?" Jihyo asks behind roaming around her eyes too

"I saw her here"

"Saw who? " She confusedly asked again

"Nayeon, I saw her our eyes even met " the ostrich desperately uttered looking for the bunny

"Then where is she? You maybe hallucinating " Jihyo said in despair remembering Mina and Nayeon being left alone

"I'm not, I'm sure I saw her here " Jeong said and walk again then Jihyo follows her

"If you did then where is she? Y'know she'd never hide from us if she's really here" Thomas vents still following the latter " and I can't think of a reason why she would hide"

"Because she confessed, she told me before jumping out from the helicopter that she loves me " Jeongyeon stopped and face Jihyo with her sad eyes "N-nayeon maybe s-shy to me because that bunny never confess"

She wipes her cheeks when her tears fell down heavily" she should be responsible to me "

Jihyo wants to laugh right now but she knows that it's not the right time for that. She pities the latter as she knows that the ostrich is hurting more than her because she loves Nayeon

"Listen here ostrich, I know it's still pain you but she's-- she's g-gone. You're just hallucinating her because you always thinking about her, you maybe saw her but it's not real " Jih hugs her"I want to believe you I really do "

" I can't still accept their fate Jih "

"Neither do I but no matter what we do we can't take them back alive "

Jihyo held her hand carefully and dragged her back to their friends. Jeong let Jihyo pulled her, she walks hopelessly and out of her self conscious

Momo and Dahyun are eating together in the small table saw the two and furrowed when they noticed their pensive sadness in their face. Dahmo exchanged glances at each other

"What happened? " Dahyun asks sympathizing them

Their parents went to the headquarters to ask permission if they could bring their children home.

Jeongyeon sat in the corner without answering still thinking about Nayeon. Jihyo explained them instead, the two nodded in grief knowing that they'll never see Nayeon and Mina forever.

Chaeyoung and Sana came without any trace of felicity on their faces. Sana walked directly towards the Yoda and held her hand to interlock their fingers.

Chaeyoung grabs Momo's food, she doesn't have the mood to ask permission. Momo understood the melancholic atmosphere so she didn't complain like she always do.

" The doctors did not allow Tzuyu to go home" Sana mumbles looking at her friends.

The officials, doctors, and her parents have discussed that Tzuyu will stay for further tests about her blood analysis even Mr. Do was ordered to stay as he also has the antibody.

" I wanna stay here until she wakes up, I want to be in her side " she added caressing the younger's hand

The girls have agreed to also stay, their parents disagreed at first but were eventually convinced seeing their daughters pleading them to allow them stay.

After how many weeks doctors and experts have successfully created the antidote with the help of the formula and the blood analysis. They are now in their second steps on their ploy where they need twenty participants to be injected by the antidote if it's successful they will going to proceed with their third steps where they're needing hundred participants and if the third steps work that's the time they will announce the antidote to the public.