"Ma..ma'am....p...p.ple..ase...."
"DON'T FUCKING SHUTTER"She yelled making him flinch....

"Ruhi give me the gun,don't get your hand dirty with his blood"adhiraj said when he saw Ruhika loosing her temper...

But advik said"raj don't!! we have a way to control this situation!!"
And everyone's head turn towards him....
Dhirendra said"what way beta??"

Vedansh said"we can replace the bride"and everyone's head snap towards him....

Jaiveer said"But with whom??"

Ved and advik looked at each other then said in union"with RUHIKA"
And some gasps can be heard in the room......some eyes went wide and ruhika stood their numb not understanding what's happening....
Adhiraj roared making everyone flinch"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND ADVIK AND VED!!!"
Advik said"dare you to raise your voice on me adhiraj.And you don't interfere in this matter"

Adhiraj said"I WILL She.is.my.sister and I will not let you hurt her this time!!"
Vansh said"YAAH bhai this is wrong why jiji sa have to suffer someone else's deeds!!"in a rough voice...

Abhimanyu said"I think this is right...this is only way to safeguard our reputation"
And males nodded except avyansh who was looking at them dumbfound..
vansh and adhiraj are furious on ved and advik for suggesting this idea...

Chetraj said after a long silence"Vansh and adhiraj I also think this is right we should replace the bride....."

Ruhika looked at him in shock and said"AGAIN!!!Again you all are using me for your so called bloody reputation that I don't think even exist!but not this time I will not agree on your bullshit idea!!!and bhai you both!are you both are gone mad or its side effect of this shock?"

And avyansh also said"and I also don't think this is right....I'm not any goddamn plastic toy that you all will use me whenever the fuck you want or I will agree anything the fuck you will say .....I AM NOT GOING TO AGREE THIS STUPID IDEA OF YOURS"

Chetraj said taking a deep breathe"Ruhika and avyansh....you have to do this...this is the only way to......"but cut of by Ruhika
"Mr.Rajvansh please don't...when I said I AM NOT then I AM NOT"
Chetraj and abhimanyu shared a eye talk without anyones notice...
Meanwhile Amrita and Sarika were crying for ayesha's deeds and for Ruhika's future.....
And sara and disha don't have any other way except agreeing with their husbands....

Abhimanyu said"Avyansh I want to have a word with you!and jaiveer and rajveer you also come"
And avyansh looked at his grandfather and nodded knowing what's upcoming...

Abhimanyu,jaiveer,rajveer and Avyansh left the hall and entered a guestroom....

Abhimanyu said"Avyansh I want you to get married with Ruhika..."avyansh tried to speak but cut off by abhimanyu who said"first listen to me...their are many reasons but most important is Ruhika is more capable of becoming a queen more then ayesha.She know how to respect people and our customs.And our reputation is also a important reason...So do it and I'm not asking I'm telling you.If you agree happily this will be good for you and if you not..then You are well aware of my ways..so do it"

Jaiveer said"I also agree with dad.She will be perfect for you!"
Rajveer said"even I also think the same.she is very well capable of handling the queens position"

Avyansh sigh listening them..he is well aware of his grandfather's ways of handling matters and if he want anything to happen then it will,no matter what.
So not having any other way he said"ohk, I'M READY TO GET MARRIED WITH HER"

On the other hand:-
Chetraj gestured Dhirendra and amrita to handle the matter....
Ruhika started moving out of the hall but halted listening dhirendra.
"Ruhi beta wait please"

Amrita and dhirendra come forward..
Dhirendra said"Beta please do this marriage for me please..my reputation is in your hands"
Ruhika looked at him with shocked expression and mumbled"baba you also!?"
Amrita said"bacche for me for us for your family please do this!!"
Sarika also said"bacche please..this thing will leave a great impact on our reputation"

Jitendra said"beta please for one last time please do this"and parents and chacha sa and chachi sa joined their hands in front of her..
Ruhika looked towards her sister in laws who were looking at her with pleading eyes asking her to agree....

Ruhika fell on the chair near her with a thud and tears which she was holding from a long time started flowing just then avyansh and other elders entered the hall.
Ruhika whispered"my own family is breaking me in worst possible way!!
Again you all are breaking me!!
Again you are using me!!
Again you all hurting me!!I am helpless once again!!But its last time I am doing anything for you all!!"
Adhiraj and vansh hugged her tightly.....
After a minute she broke the hug and stood up with the help of vansh and adhiraj wiping her tears off.
She said"I'M READY FOR THIS MARRIAGE"with a emotionless face...
And avyansh said "I am also ready"his face was barley giving any expression........

Thankyou for reading the chapter guyzz,hit the star button if you liked it and comment regarding the update✨
Bye bye🕊
~by Inez🌼