He changed?

Sanskriti's POV

3 MONTHS LATER:

"Pranav listen to me, calm down. We will find a way out."

Pranav: "How? That Yatharth will have my ass. fuck it, fuck my life."

Even though I was attempting to comfort him, I knew he was correct. Everybody has to get off the tracks. I'll give you some tabs now. Pranav and I received Yatharth as a mentor one week after that happened. According to the initiative, two juniors would be paired with a senior mentor who would assist them with scheduled assignments and projects throughout the course of the following three months.

Astitva was paired with Siddhi and a boy from our class, while Atharva was paired with Yamini and another girl. Yamini had serious issues about this arrangement, but since it's a credit project, there isn't much we can do. Considering that he was my mentor first really irritated me. 

I even attempted to choose a different mentor, but it was not possible. The first two weeks were really difficult for us both. Yatharth continued to act like a jerk. demanding us to carry his belongings. Complete his tasks, bring him a snack and coffee, and write the assignments down. Pranav was most likely to be assigned that. Because every duty I completed was from a spot where he could keep an eye on me, it seemed as though he enjoyed watching me suffer.

For instance, the majority of my assignments came during his detention periods in the chemical lab or library. Sometimes I thought he knowingly got into detention, to make me suffer. Otherwise who get's detained every other day. Then again he is Yatharth, anything can happen if it's about him.

It was me that organized the books into their proper order and cleaned the lab for him. I occasionally considered complaining to him, but I refrained for two reasons. Pranav comes first, and then I don't want to see his face any longer than necessary. However, after a while, he began acting differently. He began to behave—not very nicely, but okay.

He even expressed apologies to me on multiple occasions, but I consistently dismissed the apology he made and told him to fuck off. When it happened the first time, he seemed so angry that I kind of expected him to do something similar like that day, I was really scared but he did nothing and simply left. Which very unusual of him.

Then he didn't came to college for 3 days calling in sick but then he came again almost changed and different from the angry man who left, he rather calm and composed. Though still a jerk cause once a jerk always a jerk. Therefore from that day he changed. Instead of giving us stupid work he gave assignments which was more helpful for us. He helped us to complete the other assignments and projects.

Gave us many tips which can be very helpful in future, even helped us in studying. Most shocking part was he is quiet good at it, specially statistics and finance. Still it was like he had some personal problem with Pranav, and that's  reason why Pranav is a nervous wreck right  now. 

"Instead of just shitting your pant, why don't you try to correct it till he comes." 

Pranav: "You will say that obviously cause he doesn't say anything to you."

"Why would think that?"

Pranav: "Cause I have not saw him scolding you once."