11. SHE CAN'T BE MY SISTER ⛧

(﹡ˆ Author ˆ﹡)

Next morning

In living room

"Vijay Mrs. Ranawat has called me and told me that legal adoption papers are ready we just have to sign on them so that she could process the procedure and got higher authority signs. Then we will become the legal      guardians of Keshu. So we have to go to her office today." Putting the cup of tea on table shree spoke, taking her beside her husband.

"Ok then...anyway I don't have any work in the office today. So I can come with you." Ranvijay put the newspaper on table which he was reading before removing his specs.

"Well, it is good that we got the adoption papers prepared, otherwise there would have been a problem at the time of Keshu's admission in high school." Nodding his head vijay sipped his tea. But hissed when his lips came in contact with hot tea.

"What happened? " Shree asked worriedly before walking to him.

"Aah nothing it's just it got cut a little when i was shaving by the razor, nothing else." Saying this he shrugged his shoulder

"Aap bhi na...You have no patience at all. How many times have I told you not to be hasty while saving? Par iss ghar me meri koi sunta hai." She shook her head while blowing air to the cut mark.

("You too" "But no one listens to me in this house")

Where Ranvijay smile sheepishly hearing his wife scolds. He loves when shree scolds him Or gets concern for him even at small matters. It showed the love she has for him even after years of marriage.

"And now why are you smiling like an idiot? " She asked looking at him with narrowed brows but he shook his head in no still smiling.

"You look beautiful when you get worried for me." He compliment causing red tint to appear on her cheeks.

"Shut up" She tried to ignore it but

"Make me" Ranvijay grinned while uttering the words.

Her lips along with her eyes widened at ranvijay bold words before giving a light slap at his chest. They were in their own world when

"Oh ho subha subha romance not bad not bad " their little moment got disturbed by none other than their own son...

(" Oh ho morning romance not bad not bad ")

Karan came into the living room with raised brow and a little teasing smirk playing on his lips. He is fully dressed up in his red shirt and dark brown coat with button opened paired with pants matching color with coat, all ready to go to his company. His mother rolled her eyes at her son comment.

"Tujhe koi pareshani " Standing straight she looked at her son with hand folded on her chest.

("do you have any problem")