5. Gloominess ⛧

Updated soon cause I love you guys 😘

(﹡ˆ Karan ˆ﹡)

Emotionless, cold hearted, arrogant, dominant freak, ruthless, will powered person and so on. These are some kind of words people use for me behind my back. If you think I feel bad after hearing this then No, I don't cause I am, YES I am the most emotionless person who don't feel any kind of sympathy, pain, sorrow, fear, nothing. But this is the way I am....

This is the way I am since the moment I learned that emotion is the Key of man's weakness , that in this business world letting your Emotion to overpower you means your downfall. Showing your emotions is a way to call your destruction.

And this is the least thing I want in my life.

So I caged, I caged my heart and created the wall around it and become cold hearted.

Determined to get what I want and showing no pity to others make me ruthless and arrogant.

I want to dominate others with my power and money and make them my puppet so i become a dominant freak.

I block all my nerves so that I don't feel any, any type of emotion and here I became emotionless.

Coz I wanted to own this Business world, wanted to become the top one so that everyone is under me, I wanted my name to be craved in this business world in such a way that people would know that messing with Karan Goenka means inviting their own destruction. That's why I made myself like this.

But today I feel, I feel something in my heart seeing her crying, I feel a painful sensation inside my heart after watching her vulnerable state and that make me question that how how it is possible for me? For me to feel something just because of a girl.

Flashback

I was a little tense when I heard mom saying accident and the next moment I get in my car and reached the hospital. After seeing maa all fine I got relax that nothing bad happened to her but the way she is crying hysterically it gave me idea that something is wrong. She is a lady with calm nature with sunshine personality. I have never saw her this much broken before and that make me really concern. The next moment papa also came and check on mom if she is okay or not. But mom didn't stop crying so I told her to calm down and asked her

"Maa calm down and please tell me how you get in this condition, what happened tell me everything. " Mom break the hug and after calming herself she spoke

"Karan" " Vij..ay" She looks towards me then dad and point towards operation room.

"Soumya." She took the name with her lip quivering.

"A truck cra..ash to our car." Composing herself from breaking down she continued

"Prash..shant, he died on spot by saving their only daughter an..d and soumya risk her life to save me, now she is in I.C.U fighting for her life." Saying this she burst in tears clutching on papa.

After that papa was comforting her while I was standing beside maa looking at her with concern while my face was totally blank just then a doctor came who was attending Soumya aunty and told mom that she has less time left. Hearing him mom stumbled back but I hold her. When we move inside the room I saw aunty on hospital bed in very bad condition. Mom was blaming herself for her condition but she scold mom to think like that.