"Sarada." My mom called from the living room, geez what I'd do now?

"Would you care to tell me about what's happening in school?" My mom asked.

Oh no, did the teacher call my mom because I wasn't paying attention and I thought English class was math class? I'm doomed.

"Ahem.. Boruto I mean, anything new? What's going on tell me! I won't do anything, I mean your father would be he doesn't have to know about this anyway."

"Know about what?" Sasuke came out of nowhere. "Uhh, just regular girl talk and you're not allowed to listen. So, nothing important."

"Hey, I'm busy and I can hardly see my daughter too so I think I should hear your little girl talk or whatever, I need to know what Sarada's been doing, I hope nothing with that dobes son."

"Me and Boruto aren't a thing! It's just that he flirts with me a lot and I don't say anything. But why should it be a problem if I do like him back?"

"Because Naruto is a dobe and his son is a dobe which basically creates a miniature idiot of himself who pulls pranks and ends out to be a cheap flirt with girls plus dumb and oblivious." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"You're right about that. But I think you're just being protective and a sore loser dad, I know all about your stories back then with him that mom told me about."

"Don't tell me that you like Boruto Sarada! You can't date someone dumber than dobe himself! I should've been here to train you for that." Sasuke panicked.

"I do like him, not a lot just a little crush you know, it's not a big deal dad." I rolled my eyes. "Aww, so adorable! Our Sarada is having her love life younger than we did, we should be proud."

"THERES NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF ABOUT HER FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE DIMWITS SON! Anyways, but I guess. But no kids, I don't wanna be a grandpa!"

"Who would think about that? I'm only 16 dad! You're thinking way too far about me and Boruto that would probably never happen anyway, and I know how babies are made."

"I only want what's best for you and dating the dobes son is not helping, but if you're happy about then I guess I have no choice.."

Sakura hugged Sasuke in joy. "Cool! I'll have a talk with Naruto and then we can gossip all about you guys. Sasuke won't be included because he's you know, but hey are you gonna make a move?"

"Uhh.. No. but when I want to I will and that is probably never but whatever. Anyways, I'm bored. Can we do something? Everyone is finally here and a nice family day!"

"Glad you asked then Sarada! We're hanging out with your aunts and uncles today! I mean you're staying with your friends but the originals are hanging out so you can be alone with him." She winked.

I regret telling her about this.

"I don't think I wanna hang out with you both if you're gonna leave our daughter with the doofus! He's weird!" Sasuke shouted.

"Oh come on, if she's happy then we're all happy! Happy life happy wife! I mean you never are happy and Sarada is grumpy all the time, but do it for our only child."

"Okay fine. When are we leaving again?" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "In a few hours, don't be so excited Sasuke, we're all going to the same place."

"I'm not happy."

-

"Come on Sarada let's go! We can't be late if we wanna get you ready for your date!" My mom yelled all the way downstairs.

"Okay hold on a minute! And I am NOT dating Boruto stop saying that mom!" I shouted back at her and ran down.

"Finally, are you trying to look good for Boruto? And I don't remember buying you that hoodie Sarada, perhaps did uhm, Boruto buy it for you?" She obviously was smiling.

"She's wearing his WHAT?" Dad shouted in the car. "Calm down Sasuke it's not the end of the world, Boruto just wants to spoil her and so what if she wears it?"

"Thanks mom, at least you're not so overprotective." I rolled my eyes. "Can we get going now please? The faster I get there the faster I want to be home."

"If you wanna spend the night there too I don't mind, but Sasuke probably won't agree anyway because he's scared of what Boruto might do." She rolled her eyes.

"Why aren't you worried at all??"

"Anyways we're all here! How about Sarada opens the door? I need to uhh, get my stuff out of the car actually and yours too Sasuke." My mom is seriously a bad liar.

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer really hoping it wasn't Boruto. And as the door creaked it open it couldn't be more ironic.

"Oh Sarada! And Uncle Sasuke I totally saw you there. Dad never told me you guys were coming," He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Of course he didn't, his dumbass probably forgot about it after we told him so."

"And where's Auntie Sakura? Isn't she supposed to be here too?"

"Right here."

"Oh okay.. Uh, come right in." He opened the door wider while Himawari was watching tv with Inojin, Mitsuki, Shikadai and my true best best best friend, Cho-Cho.

Himawari got up and ran to me and gave me a fat hug. "Yay, Sarada! You're finally here, now you can get Big Bro to shut up, he keeps talking about you, you know that? I guess he never told you."

"Sarada!" Cho-Cho came too. "It feels like I haven't seen you since forever! Are you gonna hang out with Boruto the whole time you're here after I was basically third wheeling at the nurses office while we visited?"

"Not like that." I walked over to the rest of them while Boruto sat next to me.

Mom was hanging out with Dad and Uncle Naruto, back then they were the bestest of friends who always Bullied Naruto about his wife because he liked her and always denied it for a long time, I wonder where they got 'team 7' from.

Boruto scooted closer to me and whispered. "What did Himawari tell you?"

"Oh, how much you talk about me. And I think my dad is gonna kill you sooner or later he found your hoodie in my closet." I said. "Well, at least I'll die with you somehow."

Rude.