"Boruto, can you at least try to put effort in this? If you don't you'll be presenting alone without me and no I'm not helping you." I said

"We don't even have to present so I wasn't going either way." He leaned back in the chair.

"For extra credit that YOU need, I'm fine so whatever. So much for a childhood best friend, no wonder I moved away." I sighed and went back to working.

"Why do this when I can do something much better than that?" He leaned closer to me.

"Nuh uh, back up Uzumaki. You're gonna do the work here, not me. I'm offering to help you by telling you what to do and just cooperate!"

"Aw man. Can't we just work on this another time?" He frowned. "Would you rather get over with this now or the last minute?"

"The last minute is usually how I do things, but you're a smartass so you probably do everything on time, I still love ya though."

"And why exactly was I paired up with you when all you know how to do is play with girls feelings and be a cheap flirt!" I shouted.

I don't know why I was so mad, maybe because I actually like him and he's just playing around instead of- I don't even know but I'm not in the mood today. "Sorry, but I'm leaving."

I rushed down the stairs hoping nobody else would notice and I left out the house. I felt way too many things at once and I'm too scared to apologize because again I don't know why. So I just decided to go back home.

"Sarada? You're back early. What happened? Don't bother saying I'm fine cause you clearly don't look like it and you're about to cry."

"I was helping Boruto with his project and I don't know, I just got angry for all of a sudden and I just shouted at him, I didn't mean to at all I promise mom."

"I can't have your father find out about this right now since he's sleeping upstairs, or he'd end Boruto and Naruto right now. But maybe I could tell you something that'll make you feel better Sarada."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"You resemble your father a lot. Back then in our highschool days Sasuke also had a bad temper when it always came to stuff annoying him and shouted when he didn't even mean to, even I did too. You wouldn't expect it now compared to how our temper has gone down less when we had you now isn't that funny?"

"But what I'm trying to say here is everyone yells sometimes and gets annoyed at some point and that's completely fine, yelling may not always be the answer but you can always apologize Sarada. Eventually you'll forgive him." She smiled.

"Thank you mom, I feel much better now and maybe I'll try to apologize to him tomorrow." I smiled.

"What happened when I was sleeping? I heard crying." He got a little angrier.

"I'll tell you, but don't beat anyone else up for this or else I'm not buying you your favorite anymore. But anyways, short story Boruto technically made Sarada scream at him and she feels guilty about it." Mom sighed.

"Boruto? As in the DOBES son? He thinks he's so slick, I'll personally go over there and-"

"Now, Sasuke what did I say? We're not beating anyone up and we're not using violence. Instead Sarada will apologize to Boruto, in the nicest way possible of course."

"Nicest way possible my fucking ass." He rolled his eyes.

"Umm, anyway I'm going to Cho-Cho's house, I'll be back later." I frowned again. "Well okay, don't be out too late love you Sarada!"

I'm going to get at Cho-Cho for leaving me all alone, if she was here just that day NONE of this wouldn't have happened but it did.

from: sarada
cho-cho get up
I'm outside your house

cho-cho
oh.. my bad
I'm getting up

"Well well well, it's my fake bestie who decided to lie and leave me at hell for a week, totally what best friends do, right Cho-Cho? I'm sure you can relate to this right?"

"Whatever it's not even that serious. Anyways, catch me up on everything because I know you have a lot to tell me, you always do."

"Well first, nothing interesting in school since that dumb project."

"Oh right, that. How's that going along with Boruto? Did you guys kiss, make out or-"

"No, I mean we were about to but it was even worse. I shouted at him because I was annoyed and then I have to apologize to him tomorrow and it's just gonna be awkward."

"Sounds tough, you'll be fine. Just ignore him and do everything yourself and clearly he'll be the first person to apologize."

"Probably won't work because he has his attention on other girls and I'm just.. Another one of them, but hey who cares? I don't even like him at all!"