Chapter 9 , Unveiling Secrets Of Ultra Wormholes

" Where is his house ?" Mallow asked as they kept flying in the air on their air ride pokemons .

" He sent me his location , its nearby.... " Gladion answered and turned his noivern towards the direction of the house .

As they further moved in the direction of his house , they finally saw a large mansion from a far distance .

" is that it ?" Mallow was amazed .

" yeah....the location is in that way only..... " Gladion replied and patted his noivern who dived in and moved fast .

 After few minutes , they finally landed at his Mansion's front yard where they returned their ride pokemons and marched towards the door . Mallow was the first one to ring the doorbell .

After few seconds , Ash opened the door with still his hoodie on excluding mask . He told them to come inside for which Gladion was pretty nervous but followed him , marching behind Lillie .

As they arrived in his living room , they saw Serena sitting with their pokemons on the couch . She looked at all of them who passed a smile to her,  which she returned . 

" Sit here , i am bringing some snacks...." Ash left the living room and went to the kitchen .

They all took seat on the couches kept there , while Gladion was still nervous .

" Hi umm ,, " Mallow tried to start the conversation .

" the name is Serena , nice to meet you..... " She introduced .

" great , I am Mallow , this is...... " She introduced all of them to her .

" So umm Serena , is this house really owned by Ash ?" Lana asked .

" yeah , he purchased it recently....." She answered .

" Its cool , so how long have you been 2 dating ?" Mallow questioned which made her raise a brow .

" Why are you so interested in our relationship ?" Serena asked .

" oh , its nothing , just curious.... " Mallow uttered .

" Well , we became a couple 2 years ago but we officially started dating 2 or 3 days ago , as he went for training.... " Serena informed them .

" And you both remained loyal to each other.... ?" Lillie was amazed .

" Of course , i have loved no one in my whole life other than Ash......and he is the same... " Serena spoke .

" wow , thats amazing.... " The girls declared .

They asked her about several questions but the boys were quiet as it was not their talk..... after some time , Ash came there with 2 trays full of snacks and coffee . He kept the trays on table and took a seat besides Serena .

" So uh Gladion...." Gladion froze as he heard his voice ."  I think you have something to say for your act before.... " Ash looked at Gladion with his cold eyes who was shivering .

" I-I am sorry...." He hanged his head down .

" Look , i am not angry , its just that i am annoyed......you also know if you wouldn't have gone from there , i wouldn't have hesitated to launch my move.......even if you died......so , its just a tip , when i tell you to stay away from my business , just obey me.....understood ?" Gladion nodded as he heard him .