Chapter 6 , Champion's Match : Love , Shock and Secrets

" hey buddy , watch over the house . " 

Ash was currently going to pick up Serena from school , and left the responsibility of house to his partner pikachu . 

" pika pi ." ( leave it all to me. ) 

Ash wore a white t-shirt over a black jeans and his white air jordans , looked at his partner and sweatdropped .

He was busy slurping the ketchup bottle he got from his trainer but still listened to him . Ash after giving a nod , gets into his garage and takes out his Koenigsegg and heads off to her school .

Serena was just coming out from her school with Calem and Leaf who were busy talking with each other .

" hey Serena ." Leaf called out .

" uhh yeah ." She responded .

" are you busy today too ? we were thinking of going to shopping.... " Leaf inquired .

" thanks for the offer Leaf but i am busy...." she managed a smile and headed out of the school waving at them .

" she is really acting weird from the last few days......she never says no to shopping....... " Calem uttered .

" yeah , she is avoiding us........what do you think is going on ?"Leaf looked at him for an answer .

" i don't have a clue....." Calem answered .

" man , those idiots always have to come to me......" Serena uttered in annoyance .

She walked towards the Lumiose park as it was the place Ash was going to come . As she almost reached the area , she heard a loud roaring sound and understood what was going to come . She looked in the direction and saw Ash's car coming towards her . 

All the people present there , looked at it in awe as it stopped in front of her . He opened the door for her to sit , and closed as she got in .

" hi Ashy...." She gave a peck on his lips and dropped her bag in the backseat .

" hi Serena , so how was the day ?" Ash turned the car in his mansion's direction and started driving at slow speed .

" it was okay okay.." Serena answered as she looked at him but her mouth opened as she saw him .

" you look hot...." She uttered , blushing as she did so .

" huh....thanks . " He blushed as well hearing a compliment .

" you grew quite muscular in those 2 years ....." She praised as she looked at his muscular arms and torso .

" thanks......you also grew beautiful....... i was stunned when i saw you the day before yesterday,,,," He looked at her who was blushing .

" you are making me blush....stop ." She hid her face in her hands .

" you are making me too..... i am not doing like that...." Ash replied .

" fine , but lets talk something different.... " She said to which Ash hums .

" what did you do today ?" She now looked at him for answer .

" visited my pokemon and then some training , cooked breakfast and then i am here.... " He answered .

" hold on , what did you say ?.....you cooked breakfast ?" She couldn't process it .